Interview The Preson Above You

micah money

I started liking Lexus back in 93 when my affluent uncle bought a used '91 LS. He trusted me with his cars and he let me drive it. I was very impressed as I didn't know that Toyota could build such a highly refined sedan. He was actually at a Toyota dealership buying another Land Cruiser and the salesperson showed him the LS and he bought it. He traded it on an Mercedes S500, and always says that he liked his LS much better than his S-class.

What was your first impression of watching the "champagne flutes on the hood of the LS" commercial?

I remember seeing it as a little kid (vaguely) and loving it! Then when I got my 91 I figured out that it was after all the LS in that commercial!!! :D

What is the highest speed ever traveled in a vehicle? And what vehicle?? (me, 140mph, MkV GLI) :o

:cheers:

In Ottawa (Canada that is - I think there's one in the states too), on the Rideau Canal (the world's longest skating rink), they sell Beavertails (not real beavers-that's just what they name them) from the huts on the side of the canal. You can get it with different flavoured sauces, topped with nuts or ice cream. They're baked or fried (can't remember which) on the spot..... so you get'm hot (the ice cream starts melting) on a brisk winter's day and eat'm outside iceside. A unique experience. Anyone from down south ever tried one?