Spark Plugs

jasond86

ok so i need to buy new spark plugs for my 98 ls400, what is the best kind to buy?

OEM, Our cars do not like aftermarket plugs. Buy them from a reputable source online . ;)

Agreed.....stick with either Denso OE Iridium SK20R11 or NGK OE Iridium IFR6T-11. You can get either from sparkplugs.com

:cheers:

Is there a big difference between the OE platinums and NGK G-Power Platinums??

No. Either Denso or NGK plugs are so close to stock part numbers it doesn't matter.

Ok phew! :D Now I don't feel like an idiot anymore! hahaha

wait for a vibration problem....trust me, the LS400 has the ability stump Einstein with it comes to figuring out what in the heck is causing the vibration. But, that's what we're here for! ;)

There will be a vibration problem with anything other than OEM plugs??????

Hahaha.... not that I'm aware of! I"m talking in general, when a wheel goes out of balance, or a warped rotor in the back, etc... the car is so smooth to begin with, that when something small like that happens, you know it, and instantly think it's something major. You weren't around here when I use to have my signature being the list of parts I had replaced, chasing vibrations... It was the classic overkill signature. But Citibank loved it!