91 Ls400 Parts

amberj32

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah :chairshot: j/k check out the buy/sell forum for new parts! :cheers:

He's alive, I got a PM from him on Sat. Said he was unavailable for the past few weeks. Have not got back with him yet.

do you have any pictures of your car/parts? and what part of california do you stay at? im in san diego. please reply back serious buyer.

Guy is in Rancho Cucamonga, It on craigslist too, the pic looks like a tree fell on the roof!

Please give me a reply if you still have the parts I need below. I also need the TWO speed sensors.

TIA

VH

Hi,

I am looking for the driver-side yellow-colored indicator assembly as located in the front bumper. I am also interested in both headlights complete assemblies. How is the driver seat (ie good condition)?

Please let me know what you want for the above.

VH

1991 LS400

• 1 month later...
I need a hood,two fenders,bumper ,grille,and driver side headlight .The car is in SoCal San Diego area.Also a driver side taillight.

Unfortunately you may have to "need on" if you are waiting on this person, as they have ceased to respond to anyones requests. <_<

I have a 1991 LS400 that I am parting out. Roof was damaged but other than that everything is available. I live in Southern California. Thanks.

I would be interested in the EGR Unit, valve , modulator etc. I'm in canada if you can ship to,I"ll be thankful.

• 2 weeks later...

My wish list is for the drivers side headlight. Don't need the whole assy or the fog light if you prefer.

Also, the driver door outside handle.

Depending on the condition, I'd also be interested in the passenger seat if in Tan ?!?!?!

Thank you.........Rich rsafr@yahoo.com

• 4 months later...
I have a 1991 LS400 that I am parting out. Roof was damaged but other than that everything is available. I live in Southern California. Thanks.

Where are you at in So. Cal? Im in Tustin and may need a few pieces. What color is it, Email me at pishta68 at hotmail.com. Maybe I can swing by and take a look.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for the drivers side exterior door handle for a 91 white LS400. please let me know if its available.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for the drivers side exterior door handle for a 91 white LS400. please let me know if its available.

• 3 weeks later...