91 Ls400 Parts

amberj32

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya and ban that moron user as well

Could any moderator think about removing this thread? It's been almost a year and people still build their hope without any response from the poster !

I'll second that!

I will third, fourth and fifth it! They posted this thread and NEVER responded to anyone as far as I know. In fact, only two posts.... never to return.

I wish I know where that local crashed 92' LS400 went. I would have loved to have got my hands on that what was a ONCE like BRAND new car before the crash. I know, I almost bought it for $6000! It had 179K and I mean it was MINT, obviously garage kept too. :(

• 4 months later...

OMG, I cannot believe this thread is still floating around. The OP posted it and never replied. People have been begging for parts for months from this car. I would guess this car is long gone... crushed, smooshed, etc. (If it ever even existed).

I wish this post would vanish. :)

It's like the old letters that keep getting recycled/resorted in the post office but never delivered. When I spent a summer there during my college days, I remember coming across one that was post dated 1947. It had become the property of the p.o. twilight zone! :P