Rear Spoiler

nyuhsuk

I'm having a hell of a time trying to see what the factory installed rear spoiler looks like for the ES350. I was able to grab one for free during negotiation but there doesn't seem to be much documentation at Lexus nor on the web. Anybody have one on their ride or a solid picture? Any info would be much appreciated~

I saw the 2007 GS spoiler and it isn't even a lip it seems, just a thin hump on the back corner of the trunk...

• 5 months later...

I'm having a hell of a time trying to see what the factory installed rear spoiler looks like for the ES350. I was able to grab one for free during negotiation but there doesn't seem to be much documentation at Lexus nor on the web. Anybody have one on their ride or a solid picture? Any info would be much appreciated~

I saw the 2007 GS spoiler and it isn't even a lip it seems, just a thin hump on the back corner of the trunk...

Purchase our 07 ES last summer and part of the deal was a spoiler. Of course the dealer didn't have it in stock at the time so we had to take the car back in to have it installed. I'm very glad we did, I think it really adds to the style of the car. It's not to big and ugly like a lot of spoiler. You'll be happy you had it installed.

I have it on mine. It is very tasteful and looks great! I am glad mine came with it from factory. I'd show you a picture but it is in the body shop getting the rear bumper cover replaced.

So, the door guards, I don't remember seeing any on this car. I need to look into that.

The spoiler doesn't come from the factory, its always a dealer installed accessory. Its just double back tape I think, easy to install.

That may be, but I got the first 08 our dealer sold, and before it had arrived it was in the list of accessories for my car. I remember this because before the car arrived to the dealership I asked the salesperson I was negotiating with if it had the lip spoiler and he said, "Yes it does." That got me even more stoked about my upcoming arrival. When I went to pick up the car, voila, there it was. I didn't think it was installed by the dealer and I didn't think that this might be something they did for everybody. You know, they will let you know when they "give" you something. So, if it was installed by them, then I have to give them my kudos for even remembering to put one on. We overlook the little stuff most of the time. When I get my car back tomorrow I am going to check the sticker to see if it really was in the list of accessories. (Or, even though it comes from the factory in the list of accessories it is still installed by the dealer? IDK)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[/quote

Check out this link: http://thepassionatepursuit.com/2007/09/01...-series-es-350/