2009 Rx350 Spyshots

It's not bad looking. B)

Looks like it's loooooonger and wiiiiider! :cheers:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/6070731.002/le...mule-spy-photos

Longer hood....2"...?

Longitudnally mounted engine, say from the IS250 (DFI, 12:1 compression ratio) and/or IS350 (DFI, 11.8 Compression ratio) and maybe, FINALLY, a rear based, biased, AWD...??

More sensible Atkinson Cycle 2.5L V6 for the hybrid...??

Or maybe rear biased AWD via a solid coupling(***) to the rear and VC for the from and DFI adopted for the sideways engines.

(***) Even on the current model the center diff'l spider gears can be removed and the rear drive side gear welded to the carrier housing for an easy conversion to RWD with the VC for front drive. Then the 1-2 second delay hesitation idiory could be eliminated since the engine compression braking would occur primarily at the rear.

I'll take mine in Brandywine....

One can dream......

I like the drawing better <_<

Same here...the body looks like the size is much more comparable to the GX now.

I don't agree.

A 2" longer hood/front doesn't put it in the GX class nor does a 2" wider body (look at the roof rain-gutter, "drains".)

I'm disappointed! It looks like a cart from a carnival haunted house, with a big open mouth! Toyota did such a spectacular job on the new Hilander, you would think the Lexus design team would make something a little classier and in line with the new sedan designs. Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the GS and LS.

It is good for us all to speculate what the new 09 RX will look like. Other people even goes further which creating drawing for them. Here is another one that I pick up from the other forum. post-29881-1186605090_thumb.jpg

I don't like this one; AT ALL :blink:

Haha the front is pulled completely off the IS!

Brandy Wine Mica is an awesome color that pictures don't do justice. We've had it just four days now.

rx350.jpg

2008 RX350 - Port Orford, Oregon Coast

It's not bad looking. B)

Longer hood....2"...?

Longitudnally mounted engine, say from the IS250 (DFI, 12:1 compression ratio) and/or IS350 (DFI, 11.8 Compression ratio) and maybe, FINALLY, a rear based, biased, AWD...??

Or maybe rear biased AWD via a solid coupling(***) to the rear and VC for the from and DFI adopted for the sideways engines.

(***) Even on the current model the center diff'l spider gears can be removed and the rear drive side gear welded to the carrier housing for an easy conversion to RWD with the VC for front drive. Then the 1-2 second delay hesitation idiory could be eliminated since the engine compression braking would occur primarily at the rear.

One can dream......

Brandy Wine Mica is an awesome color that pictures don't do justice. We've had it just four days now.

rx350.jpg

2008 RX350 - Port Orford, Oregon Coast

It's not bad looking. B)

Longer hood....2"...?

One can dream......

Although that is a beauty...its not the redesigned one. Lexus is aiming to change the body for 09.

PS --> I like the 08 and down body more...