Lexus Concepts Info

I Just found this :

http://www.lexus.com/fcv/is_f.html

It's the first Lexus website I've seen that has all the new concepts on it and features info on the IS-F and the LF-A and all the LF sub models. I'm still not seeing any prices, but soon I imagine.

Going to get an IS-F?

maybe,,,,,,probably not,,,,,,just interested in the bench mark I have to keep up with. See, the Is 350 presented a nice quagmire. If an 05' IS 300 and a 07' IS 350 line up, and the IS 350 wins, then everyone says "shyeah!!! the IS 350 is faster of course!!"- But if the IS 300 wins, then everyone talks for weeks about how they saw this 05' smoke a new IS 350!!"

So now, I have to see what the new IS-F is all about. B)

Depends on what you're smokin. There's a guy down the road that's putting 460 HP to the ground with a IS300. There are faster ones, but his is not real radical and just about right.

Yeah, got info on that car? What does he have? Any pics?

Depends on what you're smokin. There's a guy down the road that's putting 460 HP to the ground with a IS300. There are faster ones, but his is not real radical and just about right.

He posts in the South regional forum on my.is and lives in Huntsville. I'm going out of town but I'll try to look up the info when I get back Thursday.

He posts in the South regional forum on my.is and lives in Huntsville. I'm going out of town but I'll try to look up the info when I get back Thursday.

Could always take a look at Matts twin turbo 'Monster' in the UK LOC forum that's got 540 bhp at the flywheel...running on lower boost to try and maintain a level of reliability :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I didn't get to see an asking price, but I did take a few pics. You can view them here: http://www.xanga.com/ooseven282 :)
did you see how much they were asking for it? Did you get any pics?

Thanks man. the pics look great!!!! BTW, nice website.