What Have We All Been Doing?

Rx330driver

Yep i will definatly put some pictures up somewhere whenever i get it...yall will prolly get sick of all the ones i will take..hahah

Can't wait to see it!

Yea people who dont know how to drive *BLEEP* me off....like im not riding your bumper for NO reason flickering my highbeams when there is no one in front of you!!!!...

I don't get on anyones bumper - don't want an accident, but I'll be there in your mirrors. Ugh.... rush hour is so FUNNNN!!

What part of ohio are you from?

Just north of Akron.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see it!

I don't get on anyones bumper - don't want an accident, but I'll be there in your mirrors. Ugh.... rush hour is so FUNNNN!!

Just north of Akron.

yea i definatly cant wait to get it....im like going crazy waiting for it...its like soo close yet so far away...

Heheh rush hour?!....ohio does not have a rush hour...come to atlanta...how rush hour goes from like 3ish all the way till like 7ish...now that is fun let me tell you :)

I got some really go friends who live in cleveland....mentor area and sandusky

Can't wait to see the car pics!

I could never do Atlanta traffic - I don't even do Cleveland traffic. I get frustrated enough with my 40 min. commute. My hubby wants to move to Raliegh - ugh...

Mentor is about an hour Northeast of me & Sandusky is about an hour and a half Northwest. If you ever get a chance to get to Sandusky - do it! Go to the islands in Lake Erie - fun!!

I've been working on my Subaru RS, trying to turn what looks into a rust bucket into a working car. Gave my 528 to my brother in exchange for his 350z since he has a family on the way and have been grossly neglecting my GS3... but when i get back to NY I'll get all caught up.

Mentor is about an hour Northeast of me & Sandusky is about an hour and a half Northwest. If you ever get a chance to get to Sandusky - do it! Go to the islands in Lake Erie - fun!!

yea i've been to both....been to Cedar Point and what not since everyone was like its the coolest place ever.....it wasnt too shabby...but just like every other theme park

hey guys!! well i jst found out i can "borrow" internet from a neighbor for my psp. lol. Im great! Waaaay too humid but things are great. I'll reply again later when i can use my cousin`s pc which will be better to explain things lol

grr ive been busy with some crazy house work. I go to my job, come home, then finish up some projects at home. Then...i found out the other day that my water heater is leaking. so that needs to be changed. It must have been that earthquake that rocked san fran.

Internet AT LAST!! lol... Feels great... I miss my Alex. :whistles: Yes Rya, I MISS HER!!! :rolleyes:

It's great over here, the humidity is killing me though!! lol... The driving is INSANE! The drivers here, ayy, I almost hit a guy on a motorcyle! lol.. But everything's fine... only bad thing is that I think i'm acquiring the bad filipino driving habits! uh oh! And it's only my 3rd day here! :whistles:

I miss my Alex. :whistles: Yes Rya, I MISS HER!!!

It's ok to miss her.... guys can admit their feelings once in a while! :rolleyes: "We" kinda like it (now you just have to tell that to her!)

I miss my Alex.:whistles: Yes Rya, I MISS HER!!!

It's ok to miss her.... guys can admit their feelings once in a while! :rolleyes: "We" kinda like it (now you just have to tell that to her!)

:unsure::unsure: So I'll just send the link of this thread to her?!?!? haha... :rolleyes: Well she's in LA so yea I can't contact her technically cuz she has Cricket cell service and she doesnt get service anywhere out of Fresno... <_<

So I'll just send the link of this thread to her?!?!? haha...

Sure, ok, that's one way. Or you buy her something nice & when you get home you tell her you saw this (whatever you bought her) and immediately thought of her. Yet still not encroaching on Tim's territory.... tricky...

It's almost 9:30... laundry is still in the washer & I have to be up at 3:00 am.... leaving the house at 4:30 am.... flight leaves at 6:00. OMG I'm gonna have a long day tomorrow.

Well Rya, ok let's say I called her today... I went to a relative's house with the Vonage system, so i can call to the US for free... Anyways she was like "Hey so did u get me anything yet?" and I was like "Well I still have 3 weeks to go" and she was like "OMG I can't believe you didnt get me anything! " sheez... Calm down there! Well then i told her i was flying to the southern island on mon where i can get some beach and she was like "Oh and get me something from over there too" Ok Ok..... Hold your horses there! lol... ayyy......

But yea, well I havent talked to her since, like, who knows, maybe 2 weeks ago so yea... I guess she was excited to talk. lol...

You mean to tell me that you haven't talked to her in a few weeks, and the 1st thing she says is "what did you buy me?"

RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

hahaa!!!

:)

haha, no she was probably joking... Another person asked me the same thing, if I got her a present yet also and I told both of them that I still have 3 more weeks here to get them something! :)

RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

Remember, we're dealing with teenagers who are still refining their flirting skills. Actually, guys my age & older are still working on that.... hmmmm.

Maybe ask her WHY you should buy her something. Has she done something wonderful that is worthy of receiving a gift? Always makes us crazy to have to justify things like that. She'll have to think of something good.

haha..... umm, I really don't know "why" she deserves a gift! Idk! Supposidly she got me something from Spain right, so i'm guessing she IS EXPECTING something from me this time cuz it's my turn, and because I have a longer and better vacation than her (she was jealous that mine's a month W/O PARENTS) so yea maybe that's why she presumes I gotta get her something! :wacko:

Supposidly she got me something from Spain right, so i'm guessing she IS EXPECTING something from me this time cuz it's my turn.

Well, make her tell you why you need to get her something. Maybe you'll get some interesting info that you can someday use to your advantage.

Ok, I'm still on vacation. It's going something like this:

Sunday: Church at the oldest church west of the Mississippi. Lunch at the "Club". Grocery shopping. While my family went down the the beach, I fell asleep.

Monday: Ecola State Park, Cannon Beach

Tuesday: Visit to Mt. Saint Helens. Apparently it's still erupting, interesting.

Wednesday: Outlet mall & shopping in Seaside (yippee!!)

That's all for now.

Ok maybe I will next time i call... Anyways here are MY plans coming up...

Today is Thursday Aug 2

-Fix up my truck

Fri Aug 3

-Sleep over at my cousin's house

-Go to SM MegaMall

Sat Aug 4

-My cousin's (one of them) birthday

-Probably chill at the mall again lol

Sun Aug 5

-Go home to my grandma's house

-Pack to leave for Mon

Mon Aug 6- Fri Aug 10

-Fly to the Southern Island, Mindanao and see relatives and hit the beach! ;)