Facebook Anyone?

SKperformance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey go find me! lol

Denny - I'm giving up on facebook. No one is doing anything in there. BUT.... I broke down and went on myspace. If you want, kill your tribe page (I assume you're not using it) & find me on myspace instead. Hope you're having a great vacation!

Alright, maybe I just spend to much time in the garage turning wrenches, but,,,,,,what is facebook, how does it work,do I have to join to log in, and all the other questions I probably don't know I should ask. :geek:

From Wiki: Facebook is a social networking website which was launched on February 4, 2004.

In the beginning, the membership was restricted to students of Harvard University. It was subsequently expanded to other Boston area schools (Boston College, Boston University, MIT), Stanford, and all Ivy League schools within two months. Many individual universities were added in rapid succession over the next year. Eventually most US college and many Canadian university students with a university (.edu) email address were eligible to join. There was a separate network initiated for US high schools. Since 11 September 2006, it has been made available to any email address[2] user who inputs a certain age range. Users can select to join one or more participating networks, such as a high school, place of employment, or geographic region.

It's another web based social networking site. We (LOC) had a facebook group, but there were very few communications & most of my friends are on myspace or tribe.net. Yes you have to join to log in..... but myspace (aparently) is where the majority of people are at, so if you have to pick one over the other, you might try myspace. The majority of people on facebook are high school & college kids.

Nope, no signeee upeee. I don't think facebook is for me. MAybe I don't know enouph about it. I rarely go to myspace as it is.

And what do you mean by "did you wait until I left?"

Nope, no signeee upeee. I don't think facebook is for me. MAybe I don't know enouph about it. I rarely go to myspace as it is.

Yep, facebook was not my deal. Between tribe & m/s, that's enough for now.

And what do you mean by "did you wait until I left?"

I was just teasing..... :blushing: