Pictures Of My New Car - Is350

Heys guys,

I picked up the car on friday and have already put 450 miles on it. It drives great, is quick and is just all around awesome!

On monday it is going to the tint shop for tint and clear bra, a K&N intake is in the mail. And I think I am going to add some chassis stiffening and handling parts.

DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

Upgraded exhaust made by HKS, its not to loud but has a great sound.

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1234.jpg

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

Heys guys,

I picked up the car on friday and have already put 450 miles on it. It drives great, is quick and is just all around awesome!

On monday it is going to the tint shop for tint and clear bra, a K&N intake is in the mail. And I think I am going to add some chassis stiffening and handling parts.

Upgraded exhaust made by HKS, its not to loud but has a great sound.

Looks hot! Congrats. Looks like you have the X-package with OEM HKS dual sport exhaust. I ordered the same thing only in Obsidian/Black, plus I added the rear GFX kit. Can't wait for mine.. 2 or more months to go.

Car looks awesome. What type of rims are they, and where did you get them? They are the best looking I have seen on a 250/350.

The 5-spoke rims are part of the X-package and I believe only exclusively available with the package.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats and thanks!

Congrats on the new car! Looks awesome. Love the HKS exhaust... I ordered in myself a month after I bought mine and I love it.

Also, thanks for posting your pics, because you inspired me buy a set of the aluminum pedals and I just had them installed. I love them.

Enjoy!

Awesome looking car! I also like your 5-spoke rims a lot better than the 10-spoke stock wheels.

450 miles already? I've had my IS over 4 weeks now and still don't even have 800 miles on her. Looks like I'm gonna have to take a nice long ride one of these days...

That is one HOT car!!! :)

Do you have any new pics with Tinted Windows and etc?

One last question, are those rims the stock X-package alloys or did you get them chromed? SO shiny I can't tell. :blink:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been really busy at work. To answer all of your questions about the wheels, they are the stock X-Package wheels, I wouldnt suggest buying them as they are $1200 a piece from the lexus dealer. I found that out the hard way... To make the wheels shinny I used a product called wheel wax, I also use a glaze on the wheels.

I can get pictures up with the tint and the front clear bra mask. It is 30% tint all around.

• 1 month later...

Oh, how I wish I got the x-package!! love those rims...they want to charge me 2000 grand for them! I also wish I test drove one with the sport tuned suspension...my "regular" suspension is silky smooth, but I was driving an Infiniti with the sport tuned suspension and there is a difference, as sweet as the Infiniti was, it was a bit rougher.

Oh, how I wish I got the x-package!! love those rims...they want to charge me 2000 grand for them! I also wish I test drove one with the sport tuned suspension...my "regular" suspension is silky smooth, but I was driving an Infiniti with the sport tuned suspension and there is a difference, as sweet as the Infiniti was, it was a bit rougher.

my gf just picked up an IS 3 weeks ago... it's the X-package one with front lip and sport-tuned suspension. honestly, i love the feel of the sport-tuned. it's pretty stiff for stock (comes with Tokiko struts). probably most people would find it a little rough, though, but it sure looks cool when the HID's are dancing around the road at night! if anyone isn't planning on lowering their car at least for a while, I'd definitely recommend the sport-tuned. don't be like my gf... one week after she bought her car she threw out the stock suspension for the JDM Air Runner system. so.... there went the nice stiff ride. :rolleyes: oh well...

it's too late for me <_< :cries: oh well...I'll definately get the front air dam in the future and I have to switch rims ASAP. I do miss that feeling of being attached to the road and taking tight turns in total control. Perhaps it's for the best...to keep me out of trouble B) Please post some pics of your gf's ride when you have a chance.

• 4 weeks later...