Who Have You Raced And How Did You Do?

I'm curious who is taking on who out there. Me: here you go.

02 Grand Prix..... Won, but got wacked off the line, had him by 2 car legnths by 80

Honda shadow motorcycle.... Won but only because I got him off the line, otherwise dead even

Shelby GT500.... Got wacked, but worth it. :chairshot:

Trying to get my budy wih a 01 Corvette to race me, so far he does not want any part of me, too much face to lose if I win. I thought there was no point untill mr. Grand Prix raced him and lost by about what I beat him by.

I'm curious who is taking on who out there. Me: here you go.

02 Grand Prix..... Won, but got wacked off the line, had him by 2 car legnths by 80

Honda shadow motorcycle.... Won but only because I got him off the line, otherwise dead even

Shelby GT500.... Got wacked, but worth it.:chairshot:

Trying to get my budy wih a 01 Corvette to race me, so far he does not want any part of me, too much face to lose if I win. I thought there was no point untill mr. Grand Prix raced him and lost by about what I beat him by.

I once had an Evolution try to race my Lamborghini. ha, who do you think won???????? :rolleyes:

Carefully staged a test with a friend's 335 4 door. He won by a little bit after 1/4 mile, one car length. I was ahead for the first half and then he started catching me and passed me by the 1/4 mile marker. It was slightly uphill for the last half of the test.

I have raced my friends Integra, and i smoked him! Then i raced my buds 06 350z and got tore up but i think i probaly could of hung with him but my shifting was a bit off. My brother just bought a Porcshe Cayman S and he wants to race but im afraid of just being blown out lol, i dont want my car to look slow.

I've raced a ton of cars. I beat a modded new M3 he faster but every time he shifted I would pull. Never lost to a 350z, including intake and exhaust, that car is beyond !Removed!. went 1 and 1 with red evo in cali. from roll otherwise I get killed off the line. I dynoed 257.57hp and 227.87torque on a mustang dyno in vegas. stock. Make sure you take off traction/stability control when you race. you know (brake brake e-brake ect.) My evo would hump your lambo all day long as many others have learned.

No stock evo would ever "hump" a stock lambo unless you pit Makinen vs Ms Daisy...

Besides, do you know how much is a Lambo clutch?

Few Lambo owners will like to risk a new clutch racing an evo...

R&T quarter mile numbers are 13 sec for the evo and 12.1 for the Gallardo and 11.6 for the murcielago...and those are guys that do not care for the cost of replacement clutches...

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously my evo is not stock. It went 10.92 with a exedy twin clutch I was over powering and stock tranny, now I have a twin disk puck clutch and shep race tranny which will hold my massive hp and torque. It is a street evo! I have raced gallardo's, murcielago's and embarrassed them. It seems you don't know jack about racing cause you are qouting magazine times. These times are the best of many runs, pro driver, sea level, cool day, race track prepped surface, ect. Just about anyone with these cars probably aren't worried about $ for a clutch and labor.

Let's not get into a *BLEEP*ing contest here. I can't speak for all, but I could really care less how somebody's modded out Evo runs.

Also I'm not sure it's a good idea to "give the impression" that we're condoning street racing on this forum either.

If anyone want's to talk 1/4 mile or 0 - 60 times or whatever, start a thread about track times or timing under controlled conditions, or actual heads up sanctioned track racing.