Can't See!

P400

if it's ever been in a rear-end collision, pop the hood and look at the side of the headlight facing the middle of the car, there will be a plastic tab on the headlight with a screw through it. make sure the bracket is in tact and everything looks ok, if it does then your housings may have gotten clouded.

are you sure it's an aiming issue? does your vantage get better as you go over dips in the road and your headlights move vertically?

All,

Does anyone know to or where to adjust the headlights on a 91 LS400?

P400

The gen one LS has a flawed headlamp design, if you adjust the low beam to the correct vision point the high beams will ne airmed well above the roadbed. Nice view of the night sky.

I replaced my fogs with projector HIDs from ebay, use them for low beams and the OEM fixture for high beam only.

All,

Does anyone know to or where to adjust the headlights on a 91 LS400?

P400

The gen one LS has a flawed headlamp design, if you adjust the low beam to the correct vision point the high beams will ne airmed well above the roadbed. Nice view of the night sky.

I replaced my fogs with projector HIDs from ebay, use them for low beams and the OEM fixture for high beam only.

How much did the HID fogs cost you? My '98 has the oem fogs and one of 'em is out.

On the attached LIGHTING - LH HEADLAMP ASSY PDF, under "Prepare vehicle..." it indicates:

Prepare vehicle in the following conditions.

* Fuel tank is full.

* The tire inflation pressure is at the specified level.

Is this a joke?

On the attached LIGHTING - LH HEADLAMP ASSY PDF, under "Prepare vehicle..." it indicates:

Prepare vehicle in the following conditions.

* Fuel tank is full.

* The tire inflation pressure is at the specified level.

Is this a joke?

No

P400

Dude thats exactly what i want to do! Any glare issues? Did you remove the yellow fog filter bulb thing?

OK, those of us with crappy 1LS headlights definitely want more info on this one, specifically:

What is the cutoff pattern like with the fog housings?

Comparable/improved light dispersment vs. stock low-beam housings?

Massive glare for oncoming traffic?

Did you use HID H3 bulbs?