Zaino Clear Seal Pictures

mburnickas

You have to order it online.

Lookin great MB!

Thank guys...

miamistyle, do not forget CS is not a sub for proper base etc. That means, if you have marring, scrathes etc, you need to fix. I used CS over JW AJT, JW prime and CG 5050 wax. I wanted the look of a nuba but the sealing qualities. I like JW AJT/AJ but I think

the nuba gives a little "kick". So the CS gives the both of both words.

Oh, try time was slow since it was about 25 to 30 out.

I've been using Zaino on my cars for about 6 years and absolutely love it!

My '04 LS430 is black and it looks detailed year 'round. My son has a bright red '98 Dodge truck that we put Zaino on last year and the paint looked absolutely WET when we finished. (This was a vehicle that hadn't see wax in over 3 years)

If you still do not believe the hype, check out the cars on their website, you will be ordering!

post-38477-1172541057_thumb.jpg

i just went to the website.

it seems awfully complicated. You have to remove your current wax from your car...using dawn dishwashing solution (questionable), and then buy like 10 of their products? doesnt seem like something an average joe would do. They arent cheap either...

i just went to the website.

it seems awfully complicated. You have to remove your current wax from your car...using dawn dishwashing solution (questionable), and then buy like 10 of their products? doesnt seem like something an average joe would do. They arent cheap either...

I agree. they do push they product and I think some are overstated; example: They state CS will last up to 9 month. Give me a break. You do not have to use dawn soap to remove wax. Any polish, etc will do that.

You could half as much on other products and get the same look, or better etc.

I know for me CS is good and it will be the only Zaino prodcut for me. I still will take JW prime and selant and CG5050 wax.

Personally I'm not a fan of Zaino, especially on dark colored cars, but MB is right in that its not as complicated as they make it out to be.

The Dawn wash is to ensure that any oils on the paint are removed (an occasional Dawn wash won't hurt your car) because polymers like Zaino "bond" to the paint and oils interfere with that process. If you use polishes that have no fillers or oils, then the same effect is accomplished.

To me Zaino looks flat and plasticky and robs dark and especially dark metallic paints (like mine) of their depth. The pros are as follows:

1. It really does last longer than other products, but not as long as they say

2. It does provide superior protection in high temperatures since wax products can vaporize off the paint at much lower temps.

3. It is more resistant to carwash chemicals and the like.

Thats pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Pinnacle Souveran, P21S, Poorboy's Natty Wax, Meguiars #16, Collinite 476. Don't get too hung up on the products you buy, its the process thats going to get the paint in the condition it needs to be in. The eax/sealant is all just personal preference.

If anyone needs like a 95% full nattys (blue & selling it) PM me. I do not use it anymore since I dislike it. I use CG5050 now.

Pinnacle Souveran was an ok price like 2 weeks ago. 2 for the price of $99. Now they are overpriced; (1) for $79.99 NOT.

But SW is right, if you wax alot, any wax will do. For me, I like detailing but not every month....:) Plus some like sealants and some nubs.

I don't detail every month (I detail once a year) I just throw on a coat of wax every 3-4 washes, with a good easy Carnuaba like P21S or Souveran it takes maybe 15 minutes and the car looks amazing afterwards.

So im into keeping my car clean but I must admit I dont understand some of the wax talk. I wax my car 2 maybe 3 times a year but usually keep it pretty clean by just washing it. I use any car wash soap. Is there anything I should be looking for inparticular. The sun is gonna be out soon and I would like my car to look the best it can. I have the champiegne colored ls400.

Thanks guys

So im into keeping my car clean but I must admit I dont understand some of the wax talk. I wax my car 2 maybe 3 times a year but usually keep it pretty clean by just washing it. I use any car wash soap. Is there anything I should be looking for inparticular. The sun is gonna be out soon and I would like my car to look the best it can. I have the champiegne colored ls400.

Thanks guys

Well for me, wax does not last long. I would clay surface if needed and then wax. Depending on wax, they only very little on avg. They lose slickness, shine, beading etc. I would wax it at least 4 times a year but that is me. I know I have only tried PoorBoys Nattys Blue, CG5050 and CG pro detailer for nuba's. Nattys will not hold a candle to CG5050.

I like ONR it added more shine and slickness then most soaps out there.

• 3 months later...
That has got to be the deepest glossiest paint I've seen! I've been hearing a lot on Zaino, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

http://www.zainostore.com I am a user and love the stuff. Recommend buying the starter kit.

There stuff is good but most are over priced and over pimped. There are better stuff for cheaper.

• 3 months later...
That has got to be the deepest glossiest paint I've seen! I've been hearing a lot on Zaino, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

http://www.zainostore.com I am a user and love the stuff. Recommend buying the starter kit.

There stuff is good but most are over priced and over pimped. There are better stuff for cheaper.

Not really correct....if used properly, you use so little Zaino per application, that it is actually cheaper, or as cheap in the long run. Been using Zaino on all my vehicles for years and have found nothing as good as all of their products. You would also be amazed at what their glass cleaner does for example. The really nice thing about Zaino is, once applied it cuts the car washing time in half as most of the grime runs off when you wet the car initially. JMHO is all.

• 2 weeks later...
The ES looks brand new, did you use a buffer as well?

always...rotary 9227C makita. Been using a rotary for like 12+ year now. I love the thing. I think the base coat and CG5050 make the grade. The Zaino clear shield does not add any pop etc. Not knocking the stuff but I would not buy again. No need for it.

mburnickas - The vehicle looks great, very nice depth to it and a wicked reflection. Sounds like you know how to detail, I have a Makita as well plus other goodies :D. I too enjoy detailing my Lexus only draw back is that my Lexus is silver color and not black, black is apaint to maintain but when detailed properly it's easy to keep up...and not to mention it looks incredable.

Vehicle looks great, thank you for sharing.

mburnickas - The vehicle looks great, very nice depth to it and a wicked reflection. Sounds like you know how to detail, I have a Makita as well plus other goodies :D . I too enjoy detailing my Lexus only draw back is that my Lexus is silver color and not black, black is apaint to maintain but when detailed properly it's easy to keep up...and not to mention it looks incredable.

Vehicle looks great, thank you for sharing.

Thanks man. I keep saying I will not buy another black car/truck and I keep getting sucked in! I want a green, silver or white one next.

I like the 9227 and the LC pads. Great combo.