Zaino Clear Seal Pictures

mburnickas

Thanks man. I keep saying I will not buy another black car/truck and I keep getting sucked in! I want a green, silver or white one next.

I like the 9227 and the LC pads. Great combo.

I wanted to get my GX in black but my wife fell in love with silver and after driving it around for a day or two I understood why my wife liked the color. That and hides all imperfections quite well. Only draw back is that I can't get the depth or wet looks that black color vehicles get but if I detail it properly I can get some nice depth to it...well as much as I can for silver.

Thanks man. I keep saying I will not buy another black car/truck and I keep getting sucked in! I want a green, silver or white one next.

I like the 9227 and the LC pads. Great combo.

I wanted to get my GX in black but my wife fell in love with silver and after driving it around for a day or two I understood why my wife liked the color. That and hides all imperfections quite well. Only draw back is that I can't get the depth or wet looks that black color vehicles get but if I detail it properly I can get some nice depth to it...well as much as I can for silver.

Try Jeff Werkstatt Acrylic Jett (JW) on the silver car..The stuff is "the bomb".

Try Jeff Werkstatt Acrylic Jett (JW) on the silver car..The stuff is "the bomb".

I haven't purhcased Wekstatt products but I'm hearing good things about them, may have to just give them a go :cheers:

I would not use anything but. They are my "go to" product. A little goes a LONG way! like 2 to 3 drops for doors, 4 to 5 drops for hood etc.

• 2 months later...

Rotary buffers are dinosaurs. Should be dead technology.

Look into a Cyclo Dual head Polisher. 10x better than any rotary and 100% worry free! ZERO burns ZERO swirls and AMAZING rezults!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Rotary buffers are dinosaurs. Should be dead technology.

Look into a Cyclo Dual head Polisher. 10x better than any rotary and 100% worry free! ZERO burns ZERO swirls and AMAZING rezults!!!!!

Rotary buffers are not dangerous or dinosaurs. Maybe you do not know how to use one correctly. It is a powerful tool that many users cannot handle. You can correct a car faster then any cyclo my friend. Time is money and the outcome, if you use it correctly, will be the same as you posted.

No matter how you use a rotary buffer you WILL create swirls, that's what they do.. Depending on the skill and technique of the user (how the angle the buffer, etc..) they will be able to control where and how severe the swirling is.

If you prefer the Rotary buffer, by all means that's fine. It's just that in my experience as a professional detailer the Cyclo dual head polish is just as, if not MORE, effective as the rotary buffers, without ANY worries of ill effects.

Some people also think the Cyclo dual head is not as effective because most "cheaper" dual heads are slower than buffers. The Cyclo spins at 3,000 OPM (orbits per minute) just as the buffers 3,000 RPM.

No matter how you use a rotary buffer you WILL create swirls, that's what they do.. Depending on the skill and technique of the user (how the angle the buffer, etc..) they will be able to control where and how severe the swirling is.

If you prefer the Rotary buffer, by all means that's fine. It's just that in my experience as a professional detailer the Cyclo dual head polish is just as, if not MORE, effective as the rotary buffers, without ANY worries of ill effects.

Some people also think the Cyclo dual head is not as effective because most "cheaper" dual heads are slower than buffers. The Cyclo spins at 3,000 OPM (orbits per minute) just as the buffers 3,000 RPM.

I do not understand it. I have used a rotary for over 12+ years. When used correctly, it will NOT create them. If they create swirls you or the users is not using it correctly and thus should not be using one. That is why some new detailers think they have to worry. If you are worried, you should not be using it. I do not, again NOT worry about burn-in, damaging paint, anything since I know how to use it.

I have used a cyclo and it will again not correct a car as fast, that is a fact. I know this since I tried it several times on several cutomers cars. Paints with hard paint a cyclo for me is not worth the time. Lexus's paint is very soft and it is easy to use anything from machine to by hand. I was also going to buy one but it was not worth my time/month. Time is money with cars and a rotary is well the time when again people want there cars done ASAP. Plus if I can fit 2 cars in (cyclo) or 3 (makita), well that is a no brainer. One is an extra $200+ on a saturday.

I also do not get that you can be a professional detailer when you think wax cannot be layered also. It seems you are fairly new in the area and I strongly suggust you do not use a rotary till you have years under your belt.

• 3 months later...
That's pretty impressive, beautiful.

Thanks. Here is after 10 months in XXXXX and 25,000+/- miles and NO detailing inbetween. Lets just say the yellow clay was black and boy I love JW stuff! In fact this was after another 28 hours drive back up North to buy a house (and that is 2,150 miles) LOL

cimg2931fp5.jpg

cimg2929pc0.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

• 1 month later...