New Wheels !

It's not that they look BAD, they just don't really add anything...stock wheels are just as nice...a sideways move, not a move up.

Make sense?

But yeah, the car is way shiny...nice weather down under now huh? We got snow, rain...tough to keep the car clean these days.

Yes its nice and warm down under at the moment :lol:

I think the brand of the cleaner is Shine and Wax, wasnt an expensive brand at all.......

Down here, lexus dont sell the 17" and 18" by themselves and they certainly dont offer the the option to upgrade. I got the base model which are 16" 205/45 stock....and trust me they look like skinny whimpy wheels.

Yes its nice and warm down under at the moment :lol:

I think the brand of the cleaner is Shine and Wax, wasnt an expensive brand at all.......

Down here, lexus dont sell the 17" and 18" by themselves and they certainly dont offer the the option to upgrade. I got the base model which are 16" 205/45 stock....and trust me they look like skinny whimpy wheels.

Those are very similar to stock 18's and look pretty good. Definitely worth uprading from 16's.

have you tried an internet order? I've seen lexus brand 18's on sale on the internet.

Car looks good, but the wheels aren't my thing personally.

The shine is a function of the lighting, put any car in that position in the shade with those sunny reflections and it'd look like that. Not to say yours doesn't look good though.

Car looks good, but the wheels aren't my thing personally.

The shine is a function of the lighting, put any car in that position in the shade with those sunny reflections and it'd look like that. Not to say yours doesn't look good though.

A few questions on this post:

1. How much were those wheels/tires? I personally like them and want to pick something up come spring.

2. Will they fit on the AWD?

3. Do you have a link to a website where I could order those or something similar?

Thanks, and great job on the color of the car/rims.