What Smells?!

I HATE Air fresheners. In houses, but ESPECIALLY in cars. Something about the concentrated space, ugh terrible. If you keep the interior clean, dont leave food around, you'll never need one.

Ugh ;)

lol i love everyones air freshner ideas!seems we all use different things.i dont use air freshners but if i ever get any kind of smell i use a little frebreeze and it takes away anything.as long as the cars clean it really dont need them unless you like the smell in your car.i like the natural smell of the leather!

There's a neat product out there I want to try called "Clean Air", its one spray that is used to clean and disinfect the A/C system, and another that literally scrubs the air without leaving a smell behind, for example it gets rid of the odors without covering them up.

hmm some more great ideas to look into!you got to love this site with all this info floating around!leather sented air freshners!that sounds like a plan!i have to look into that and also the clean air stuff.