07 Is350 W/x-package

Scott M you are such a smart !Removed!, I can't believe how rude people are on this forum. This is a guy who is excited about his new car. :censored:

thehiso,

your censored comment only lowers you to the same level. Granted, Scott's comments were on the edge of rude, but your comment most definately was. Furthermore, since it was your premier post to this forum, I suggest you alter your tone if you want to acheive member in good standing status. First impressions carry a long way here. Please review the rules and guidelines to which you agreed when you registered.

steviej

LOC Management

Super Nice Car. I wonder, does this have a rear spoiler around the exhaust also? The other ground effects look good. I have a 2006 IS350 in Breakwater Blue and I have been wondering if I would like to get a set of your x- wheels. The shark fin antenna is quite distinct also. Antenna reminds me of a BMW (not sure if thats good though). Would like some new pictures if you tint the windows.

-

Great Car. Thanks for the good pictures and Enjoy Your Car.

lol play nice guys ^_^

nice car, very interesting rims, ive never seem them before...of course they only came out a week ago but still!. beautiful. the shark fin antenna is gaining ground on all luxury cars.

i heard somewhere that on the new LS, the fin is actually the tire pressure monitoring system and not related to the radio at all

again, congrats on the car. maybe he was a bit tipsy :P all in all, art is subjective.

Jeesh....

I wasn't being rude.... was just kidding with the new guy.

What happened to the humor in here?

It's been running thin lately. :(

Clearly, the new guy with the mouth like a trucker didn't understand that we're all friends here and we kid from time to time. ;)

And I understand the tipsiness

It's easy to get all 'tipsy' with a brand new IS in the driveway :D

I like the Performance Package.

The car looks awesome!

Congrats!

Congratulations! I think you are one of the first who own the IS w/ X-package in the U.S. So far, I don't see one in So. Cal.

I just received the 07' Catalog, didn't know before that the X-package is offered in only 3 colors.... anyway, nice car! Hope you enjoy every second of it.

Congratulations! I think you are one of the first who own the IS w/ X-package in the U.S. So far, I don't see one in So. Cal.

I just received the 07' Catalog, didn't know before that the X-package is offered in only 3 colors.... anyway, nice car! Hope you enjoy every second of it.

I should get mine tomorrow, i got Black/ Black though. Been waiting 3 and a half weeks for it so far. If it doesnt come tomorrow im going to cry! :P I'll try and get some pics when i get it <sigh>

Hey man congrats on the car, looks great!!!!!!!!!! I have one question tho, the only difference on the '07 is the rims, the x package, and the fin right? Like there are no performance upgrades, correct?

She's a beauty take care of her and most of all enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Performance hasn't changed but they did include a VDIM switch in the 07 model

The only other thing I can think of is, the soft hack for the navigation no longer works. :(

I'll be receiving my 2007 IS250 w/ X- Package 9/25, I think the X-Package adds quite a bit for the increase of a small amount. Its around $800 more for the package if you subtract the cost of the 18in. wheels your already paying for. Its sets the car apart from all the other ISs' and makes it look pretty sweet w/ the 18 in 5 spoke rims! I actually really like the front lip spoiler, and I REALLY love the Illuminated scuff plates ;)