The Closest To Being New

OmarG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Lexus-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I wish my car looked like that. But i could have theoretically bought almost five of my cars for the same price.

Enjoy.

Here is a ridculous SC400 with only 991 miles. i wonder if its true or a scam. Wow definatley collectors item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-LEXUS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess im just trying to relive the 90's

Would you want a car with mileage that low ? I don't think it will have REAL collector value, they made too many. Plus you have all of the potential low mileage issues (leaks, etc.) that wil probably crop up.

981 miles and 11 years old, that's less than 100 miles a year, 20 miles a week if someone drove it religously.

I would be willing to bet it's sat for many months, maybe years at a time. I think I would be more interested if it had 5-10,000 miles on it. Just my .02

Bob

Would you want a car with mileage that low ? I don't think it will have REAL collector value, they made too many. Plus you have all of the potential low mileage issues (leaks, etc.) that wil probably crop up.
I absolutely would not want an old car with miles that low (in regards to both of the LS and SC) unless it was almost new or if it was a real collectors car. They look very nice, but I'd be nervous about buying them. Cars need to be driven--2300 miles a year just isn't enough. 2300 miles is like a months worth of miles for me most of the time. I don't know how you live in a city like DFW and have such a low mile car! LOL

Now, if that LS had air ride, trac/heated seats, chrome, etc. and a 1989 build date it might be a more interesting buy....

I agree that cars should be driven. Mine had about 2K a year on it when I bought it. I do about 3K a month now, and it has already needed some rubber work done (strut rods and engine mounts) and the front suspension squawks and thumps now and then. While it's great that so much of the car looks new, I think the driveability suffers.

HI, Just read your owners manual, it probably recommends the minimum drives you should do to keep the a/c and other systems in good condition. To me you are not over using your SUV and with the gas prices so high you are doing the best you can do.

C. PR

PD. I agree you should drive the Lex more...

Hi,

Do you guys think that I should be driving my 2003 BMW x5 4.4 more (it currently has 10000 miles) ?

VH

2003 BMW X5 (4.4) 10K

1999 ML320 66K

1991 LS400 167K

1992 Prelude 4WS 60K

1991 Galant LS 165K