Team Lexus Is: Photoshopped

Here is something that i made, if anyone wants a copy of it let me know. It is 1920x1200 to fit my 24" screen but i can resize it if need be.

Nice effort, Looks kind of rough ( My personal opinion ) Photoshop has so much more to offer in the edting field. I am sure that if you keep at it the results will be fantastic. Keep up the great work. :cheers: I am a fan of the IS series. And lexus in general ;) . SALUTE :cheers:

Here is something that i made, if anyone wants a copy of it let me know. It is 1920x1200 to fit my 24" screen but i can resize it if need be.

Nice effort, Looks kind of rough ( My personal opinion ) Photoshop has so much more to offer in the edting field. I am sure that if you keep at it the results will be fantastic. Keep up the great work. :cheers: I am a fan of the IS series. And lexus in general ;) . SALUTE :cheers:

It's not rough, its a style thing. And very well done at that.

Nice effort, Looks kind of rough ( My personal opinion ) Photoshop has so much more to offer in the edting field. I am sure that if you keep at it the results will be fantastic. Keep up the great work.:cheers: I am a fan of the IS series. And lexus in general ;) . SALUTE :cheers:

It's not rough, its a style thing. And very well done at that.

Yeah the styling is fine, I did say it was my personal opinion though. And we all have different tastes. Kind of reminds me of the speed racer series. :cheers:

It is a GT2 race car which means it is wide body and does endurance races thus the hood vents.

It is all about speed ,control/handling and reliability. What did you think it might look like?? I am not a fan of the cartoon pic as it just looks like a funny rendering of the actual pic released months ago.

Yeah it does look rough if you dont save it to your desktop and view it in it actual size. it is pixelated. the true rez of the original picture is 1920x1200. so when you shrink it is looks edgy. if that is what you meant by rough. it is one of my first attempts at cell shading. i followed a tutorial. i am an artist with a pen and pencil and am just learning photoshop. Thanks to all for the comments.

Yeah it does look rough if you dont save it to your desktop and view it in it actual size. it is pixelated. the true rez of the original picture is 1920x1200. so when you shrink it is looks edgy. if that is what you meant by rough. it is one of my first attempts at cell shading. i followed a tutorial. i am an artist with a pen and pencil and am just learning photoshop. Thanks to all for the comments.

It is a nice rendition, Keep up the great work :cheers: