Are These Good Bulbs?

You can seperate the capsule part from the base.

Do you think it is worth me buying these from this person for that price or when you separate the base the connection can be faulty?

You can seperate the capsule part from the base.

Do you think it is worth me buying these from this person for that price or when you separate the base the connection can be faulty?

pricy u have an 02 with 9005's? high beam? are u sure u want an hid bulb for a high beam? they have a warm up time. and hid hate to be turned on and off alot.

not too mention that the 02 ES uses the high bulb at 50% for the DRL.

You would also have to deactivate/turn off the DRL or remove the fuse for the DRL so that it could acidentally be turned on again.

steviej

not too mention that the 02 ES uses the high bulb at 50% for the DRL.

You would also have to deactivate/turn off the DRL or remove the fuse for the DRL so that it could acidentally be turned on again.

steviej

I leave the lights on automatic with the day time running light power on. But i do not have day time running lights there is not enough power from the DRL's to power up the ballasts. I dont really mind them not being on.

Also it doesnt take that long fro them to power up, when i pull the high beam lever towards me to flash someone (let them know they can go) they instantly light up, they don't warm up right away but they still instantly give off light.

[Also it doesnt take that long fro them to power up, when i pull the high beam lever towards me to flash someone (let them know they can go) they instantly light up, they don't warm up right away but they still instantly give off light.

yeah, I can't figure this one out. Manufacturers tell you not to turn HIDs on and off quickly and freguently, yet they engineer them to light up when you use the "flash to pass" function. go figure.

steivej

[Also it doesnt take that long fro them to power up, when i pull the high beam lever towards me to flash someone (let them know they can go) they instantly light up, they don't warm up right away but they still instantly give off light.

yeah, I can't figure this one out. Manufacturers tell you not to turn HIDs on and off quickly and freguently, yet they engineer them to light up when you use the "flash to pass" function. go figure.

steivej

Do you mean they work fine or do you mean im going to mess up my ballasts flashing the bulbs? Sorry im still a youngster lol

steivej

Do you mean they work fine or do you mean im going to mess up my ballasts flashing the bulbs? Sorry im still a youngster lol

the bulbs have salt in them and when the bulbs lightthe salt heats up and that is what produes the color output, with out the salts they would be very dim. ans when u turn the bulb off it takes a few minutes for the bulbs too cool, if not properly cooled and u turn them backl on it will flash red, and the bulb life is shortened with each red flash, the ballast send to much power to the not cooled bulb.

post-15085-1152363433_thumb.jpg