Steering Wheel Needed

So I bought an '01 RX300 with the leather wheel and shift knob. I love the car--except for that Steering Wheel and shift knob. I'd like to replace at least the steering wheel with the one that has wood. The only problem is that I cant find one. The dealership quoted me $19 hundred and fifty-nine bucks, which is about 1500 more than my budget.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement steering wheel? I've tried junkyards and ebay in addition to the dealership.

I have the tan interior.

I know that there is a parts needed/for sale forum. I searched through there and didn't see one. I cant post in there because I'm not a gold member.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

So I bought an '01 RX300 with the leather wheel and shift knob. I love the car--except for that Steering Wheel and shift knob. I'd like to replace at least the steering wheel with the one that has wood. The only problem is that I cant find one. The dealership quoted me $19 hundred and fifty-nine bucks, which is about 1500 more than my budget.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement steering wheel? I've tried junkyards and ebay in addition to the dealership.

I have the tan interior.

I know that there is a parts needed/for sale forum. I searched through there and didn't see one. I cant post in there because I'm not a gold member.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

$1959?... What kind of stuff are they smoking? Are they cutting down an entire rainforest to make that steering wheel/shift knob? That's just absurb.

Yeah, I looked through ebay and saw those also. I looked closely, and they look similar to those stick on wood lam kits. I'd like to stick with the real thing if possible.

I didn't like the slipperiness of the wood so I exchanged mine for leather. If you want the wooden one make me an offer. Ivory/tan interior 2001 AWD RX300.

Yeah, I looked through ebay and saw those also. I looked closely, and they look similar to those stick on wood lam kits. I'd like to stick with the real thing if possible.

I didn't like the slipperiness of the wood so I exchanged mine for leather. If you want the wooden one make me an offer. Ivory/tan interior 2001 AWD RX300.

No, the airbag isn't included and as for the other questions I'll send pictures.

Can you send me a pic? Does it include the airbag? How about the cc stalk? How can I contact you?

Couldn't send you a PM...???

I tried to send one to you also, couldn't get through. I assume beacuse I'm not a gold member. My email should be visible to you in my profile. If not, let me know and I will post it.

For wwest,

Can you tell me where you got your leather wheel and shifter, along withg the cost? I am looking to get rid of my wood/black ones.

Thanks!

Ebay, $100.

Surfin, I just tried another email but won't be in the office until Monday.

• 2 weeks later...