My New Lexus Es 300

This is my first Lexus. I purchased her early in June this year. It was very hard deciding what to buy. My final choices were a Black with gray interior 1991 LS400 with 89000 miles or a Green with sage interior 1997 ES 300 with same mileage. Simply due to age and the care the previous owners put into these vehicles I chose the ES300. It was the hardest auto buying decision I ever made. I must admit I was partial to size and status of the V8 LS400. However due to time restrictions I chose the ES300 it was just a little bit cleaner and a lot more perk in the take off. Both awesome cars and I do love my new ES300 but sometimes I long for the extra room the LS would have given me being almost six feet four inches tall.I lurked this forum and the CL forum all May looking for answers and I must say this is a great forum.

Welcome!

Enjoy your Lexus--It's a great car and you will have a lot of fun with it. Yes this forum is really quite remarkable. People are very helpful in answering quesitons and offering advice. I too am new to the forum.

you mentioned a CL forum. Could you tell me what that is.

Thanks and good luck to you.

Mike

welcome aboard louislexus. i think i said that in the other thread too. lol doesn't hurt to say "hi" again. :D

the forums are here to help and share information. hope it's been of good use. the search feature is there to look through past threads, etc. and all the mods are around if any questions arise. hope you enjoy your stay. :)

kevin