My New Rx350

Just here to brag about my beautiful new RX 350. The best way to describe the ride is ---silk! I traded in my 2000 RX300 with 104,000 miles. Happy to say I received the top Kelley Blue Book trade-in value since it looked like new! I can't believe the difference in the 350's pep with the increase of HP. It really competes with the sporty feel of Infiniti's FX35 but is a more luxurious ride. It's so much fun to drive!

Just here to brag about my beautiful new RX 350. The best way to describe the ride is ---silk! I traded in my 2000 RX300 with 104,000 miles. Happy to say I received the top Kelley Blue Book trade-in value since it looked like new! I can't believe the difference in the 350's pep with the increase of HP. It really competes with the sporty feel of Infiniti's FX35 but is a more luxurious ride. It's so much fun to drive!

Did you consider, test drive, the RX400h first and if so why didn't you buy it?

Did you consider, test drive, the RX400h first and if so why didn't you buy it?

Nothing I have read has supported the additional cost involved. Although the electric engine may prove advantageous for city driving, from what I have read, it wouldn't help out with my long runs to the mountains, etc. Very rarely do I do city driving if I can help it!

Any transmission hesitation when accelerating from full stop, or from recent deceleration? This is a common complaint of the 300's and 330's.

I'm happy to report that there is absolutely no hesitation whatsoever! I noticed the difference immediately since I had noticed a slight hesitation problem with my 300 at times.

I'm happy to report that there is absolutely no hesitation whatsoever! I noticed the difference immediately since I had noticed a slight hesitation problem with my 300 at times.

Good to hear that's finally been taken care of. When you have driven a few tanks please tell us what mpg you are getting. (And please calculate by hand, to ensure accuracy.)

BTW, has anybody else noticed the catagory name of this subforum has been updated to include the 350? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Linda C,

Our 350 is great also. My wife traded in a 2001 Yukon XL and really loves the nimbleness of the RX.

Cheers,

Kris

where? on my computer it says RX300/330

Linda C,

Our 350 is great also. My wife traded in a 2001 Yukon XL and really loves the nimbleness of the RX.

Cheers,

Kris

Hi, Kris,

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your new 350! I must say it is truly a pleasure to drive! I agree with your wife: it's a nimble vehicle!!

Have fun!

Linda