A Moment Of Your Time

GCCadillacTeam

Luxury Vehicle Survey

Firstly thank you for reading this post. My name is Mark, and my colleagues Mike, Ryan, and Justin are conducting a survey to gather information regarding the luxury vehicle segment in relation to Cadillac. The information gathered will be used for a marketing case study regarding Cadillac, for one of our college courses. Your honest opinions will allow us to build the best possible marketing plan.

1.) What car do you currently drive?

2.) What is your age and gender?

3.) When you were in the market for a luxury vehicle was Cadillac considered?

If yes, why did you purchase another brand?

If no, why wasn’t Cadillac considered?

4.) What are you looking for in a luxury vehicle? (i.e. image, options, fit and finish)

5.) Would free scheduled maintenance sway your purchase decision? Why or why not?

Are you aware that Cadillac currently offers free scheduled maintenance?

6.) How would you describe your perception of Cadillac; their product; features;

quality attributes?

What influenced these opinions?

7.) Does the country of origin influence your purchase decision? (i.e. BMW from Germany)

On behalf of all of us I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Georgian College Cadillac team

Luxury Vehicle Survey

Firstly thank you for reading this post. My name is Mark, and my colleagues Mike, Ryan, and Justin are conducting a survey to gather information regarding the luxury vehicle segment in relation to Cadillac. The information gathered will be used for a marketing case study regarding Cadillac, for one of our college courses. Your honest opinions will allow us to build the best possible marketing plan.

4.) What are you looking for in a luxury vehicle? (i.e. image, options, fit and finish)

5.) Would free scheduled maintenance sway your purchase decision? Why or why not?

6.) How would you describe your perception of Cadillac; their product; features;

quality attributes?

7.) Does the country of origin influence your purchase decision? (i.e. BMW from Germany)

On behalf of all of us I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.

Sincerely,

http://intranet.edventurepartners.com/case...c06/default.asp

Link to our assigned case study

If I answer the survey will you get me a beer ? :cheers::lol::lol::lol:

I answered your questions within your original text. Always glad to help in the name of educational purposes!

Luxury Vehicle Survey

1995 Lexus LS400

32 / Male

NO

GM reputation for quality craftmanship that holds up after time. Have owned GM products before, and spent too much money on constently replacing the same parts, over and over again "alternater, pwr steering pump, drive shaft, suspension parts. In addition, things just seem to "fall apart" for no apparent reason.

Fit and Finish and dependability

No, it would not, as I do my own scheduled maintenance, and I do not trust these contracts, as I find it strange that more often than not, one free scheduled maintenance turns into a "non-scheduled" repair item shortly thereafter.

Are you aware that Cadillac currently offers free scheduled maintenance? No I was not.

quality attributes?

Comfortable.....that's about it on the positive side. My personal opinion is that they are "slapped" together without proper engineering testings for durability being done for the long run. It shows in the body panel line-up lines, dash line-ups and stuff like that.

My personal experience with GM, my family's experience, and friends' experiences. I rarely hear about a loyal GM owner...although not to say they're not there. And if I had my choice of SUV's in the world, it would be a pampered 1999 Chevy Tahoe LT. Because I can fix it myself.

Yes, for reasons of design characteristics. German = electrical gooblins. American = lack of longevity. Japan = durability at the price of comfort for some.

Sincerely,

Luxury Vehicle Survey

quality attributes?

Sincerely,

OK Fair enough,

1. Lexus GS300/ES300

2. 40-50 M

3. No

4. Reliability

5. No, I demand the pursuit of perfection, No

6. Upscale oldsmobile, Need i say more.

7. Yes

Now how about that beer :cheers:

1.) What car do you currently drive? 1995 LS400

2.) What is your age and gender? 19/Male

3.) When you were in the market for a luxury vehicle was Cadillac considered? No.

If no, why wasn't Cadillac considered? The '00ish DeVille was more than I could spend at the time, but my next car might be the current DTS.

4.) What are you looking for in a luxury vehicle? (i.e. image, options, fit and finish) Comfort, safety, reliability, a handful of specific options (hids, auto climate, vented seats, and keyless start is a real plus.), comfort, and comfort.

5.) Would free scheduled maintenance sway your purchase decision? Why or why not? Absolutely. Why? It's less $$ to spend down the road.

Are you aware that Cadillac currently offers free scheduled maintenance? I didn't know this!

quality attributes? Preception of Caddy? First and foremost, their heritage as America's luxury mark that notoriously have big V8s and a wonderful floaty ride. Also, I note them for their bold new designs. Some are great and others make me cringe. They haven't really pioneered much new technology or feature content since they already have a loyal following. Very hit or miss quality with the Northstar engines.

7.) Does the country of origin influence your purchase decision? (i.e. BMW from Germany) Yes. For my needs, German cars are the most comfortable, and generally, their styling appeals to me the most (especially Mercedes of all vintages). Unfortunately, their reliability gives me a little scare.

American cars come in next. Granted, most Japanese cars are built in the USA, but I just like knowing that I'm riding in something that is of Detroit (I guess because I grew up in American cars.). Reliability is very hit or miss with the American made, but we've had great luck with all of our Fords and GMs except for the tranny in our Suburban.

Japanese cars are the least appealing to me since their styling is mostly just meat and potatoes, and their interiors are nowhere near suited for a big, tall American like me. One day they wake up and realize that the American population isn't 5'5 and 110lbs like in Eastern countries. All that aside, they are safe and reliable, so I that's why I'm driving one.

Sincerely,

Good Luck! :cheers:

1.) What car do you currently drive? 1995 LS400

2.) What is your age and gender? 19/Male

3.) When you were in the market for a luxury vehicle was Cadillac considered? No.

If no, why wasn't Cadillac considered? The '00ish DeVille was more than I could spend at the time, but my next car might be the current DTS.

4.) What are you looking for in a luxury vehicle? (i.e. image, options, fit and finish) Comfort, safety, reliability, a handful of specific options, comfort, and comfort.

5.) Would free scheduled maintenance sway your purchase decision? Why or why not? Absolutely. Why? It's less $$ to spend down the road.

Are you aware that Cadillac currently offers free scheduled maintenance? I didn't know this!

quality attributes? Preception of Caddy? First and foremost, their heritage as America's luxury mark that notoriously have big V8s and a wonderful floaty ride. Also, I note them for their bold new designs. Some are great and others make me cringe. They haven't really pioneered much new technology or feature content since they already have a loyal following. Very hit or miss quality with the Northstar engines.

7.) Does the country of origin influence your purchase decision? (i.e. BMW from Germany) Yes. For my needs, German cars are the most comfortable, and generally, their styling appeals to me the most (especially Mercedes of all vintages). Unfortunately, their reliability gives me a little scare.

American cars come in next. Granted, most Japanese cars are built in the USA, but I just like knowing that I'm riding in something that is of Detroit (I guess because I grew up in American cars.). Reliability is very hit or miss with the American made, but we've had great luck with all of our Fords and GMs except for the tranny in our Suburban.

Japanese cars are the least appealing to me since their styling is mostly just meat and potatoes, and their interiors are nowhere near suited for a big, tall American like me. One day they wake up and realize that the American population isn't 5'5 and 110lbs like in Eastern countries. All that aside, they are safe and reliable, so I that's why I'm driving one.

Sincerely,

Good Luck! :cheers:

Yeah, Good Luck they need on a lexus forum, But I am sure it is all part of there study. That's why I participated. All jokes on the side :D

For the record, usually its customary to contact the administration of a site before using their membership for the purposes of any kind of personal gain. I believe thats why your survey originally dissapeared.

agreed that is why it was deleted.

I am so sure McDonalds would say go ahead we don;t know you but you can mine our members for there feelings on Burger king whoppers.

I deleted it before and am closing this one as if you see your post missing them maybe there are rules that made it go away?

Some people have no respect these days.