Need 2000 Ls400 Airbags

mmoazzam

you sure you want "used" airbags? I don't think it's legal to purchase airbags from anywhere but an authorized dealer.

you sure you want "used" airbags? I don't think it's legal to purchase airbags from anywhere but an authorized dealer.

dear friend, it is legal to purchase used airbags except in some states. and they don't sell used airbags where it's prohibited. and it does not have to be an authorized dealer to sell airbags, any auto part store can sell them.

its illegal to sell airbags used

dear friend, it is legal to purchase used airbags except in some states. and they don't sell used airbags where it's prohibited. thanks for your input even if you are not selling.

dear friend, it is legal to purchase used airbags except in some states. and they don't sell used airbags where it's prohibited. and it does not have to be an authorized dealer to sell airbags, any auto part store can sell them.

its illegal to sell airbags used

dear friend, it is legal to purchase used airbags except in some states. and they don't sell used airbags where it's prohibited. thanks for your input even if you are not selling.

Airbags are always being sold on ebay so keep your eyes open, Put a request in at some used carparts websites. They are fairly easy to find. Do some searching on your own before you start asking others to do it for you. Good Luck :cheers:

My don't we have a wee bit of a 'tude...

All I'm saying is that one should exaust all there options before simply posting a "I need" thread. After all they are on the internet and posting on a forum should be a last resort, Something like " I have looked everywhere and can't find a airbag for my 2000 ls, Does anyone here know where I can find one ?" In stead of " Sellers only reply " So no " tude " here. :D :D :D :cheers:

And the post should be in the buy/sell forum in which the member is not allowed to post in. Under 20 posts. ;)

I wasn't talking to you dc, I was agreeing with you. He's got the 'tude ;)

I should have quoted his post.

There are 62 Lexus airbags currently for sale on ebay. I'd post a link but its not worth the hassle.