Review Of Gs 300

Something must have happened to these people that work at this website everyone.....cause they sure don't seem to like Lexus at all! :chairshot: :rolleyes::censored: They already ripped the new IS (there's a post about it in that forum). I find both write up's laughable at best imo.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/content/1...56015/index.php

:cheers:

Something must have happened to these people that work at this website everyone.....cause they sure don't seem to like Lexus at all! :chairshot: :rolleyes::censored: They already ripped the new IS (there's a post about it in that forum). I find both write up's laughable at best imo.

I want to know how much $ bmw is paying this jerk ?

You should read some of the articles these so called 'auto journalists' write! They reviewed the Subaru Outback XT & although they gave it an overall favorable review....they refered to the car as a "MILF mobile"! How disrespectful is that? :blink:

Well, read his review of the 5 series and you will find that he hates BMW just as much...

I actually had an e-mail conversation with the guy, just to set some facts straight, and he is one of these people that just don't give a damn about other people's opinion. His e-mail responses were disrespectful and clearly written by a complete jerk...

Well, read his review of the 5 series and you will find that he hates BMW just as much...

I actually had an e-mail conversation with the guy, just to set some facts straight, and he is one of these people that just don't give a damn about other people's opinion. His e-mail responses were disrespectful and clearly written by a complete jerk...

:lol::lol::lol:

A linguistic examination of the writer's prose indicates that he is English, or at least attempting to be. Both word usage and syntax make this conclusion almost inevitable.

I for one, could give a flying crap what an Englishman thinks about cars. They built Rovers, Alvis', Sunbeams, and Aston Martins for gawd's sake. Dreadful cars that they couldn't export on a bet. Consequently they are forced, for the most part, to drive their own cars. No wonder they are so snotty. The English hate everything that isn't English. They even hate English things. They hated all things German for years, until a few cocaine-addled stock broker punters decided that Merc and BMW made fun cars that upset other Englishmen. Then Lexus came along, and they had to hate them even more.

One must pity their pathetic situation. Especially now that the Germans own Rolls Royce and Bentley.

By the way, I am English and Scottish by heritage.

A linguistic examination of the writer's prose indicates that he is English, or at least attempting to be. Both word usage and syntax make this conclusion almost inevitable.

I for one, could give a flying crap what an Englishman thinks about cars. They built Rovers, Alvis', Sunbeams, and Aston Martins for gawd's sake. Dreadful cars that they couldn't export on a bet. Consequently they are forced, for the most part, to drive their own cars. No wonder they are so snotty. The English hate everything that isn't English. They even hate English things. They hated all things German for years, until a few cocaine-addled stock broker punters decided that Merc and BMW made fun cars that upset other Englishmen. Then Lexus came along, and they had to hate them even more.

One must pity their pathetic situation. Especially now that the Germans own Rolls Royce and Bentley.

By the way, I am English and Scottish by heritage.

:D :cheers: :D