Worst Is 350 Review Even Written ! Check Out

Yeah I read that. The dude just likes flowery and trite language, but nowhere in the article does he say he actually drove the car.

robert.farago@thetruthaboutcars.com Here is the writers email address, You might want to ask him what the hell he was thinking or what drugs he was on when he wrote that BS.

So, here's my message to Robert:

Robert,

I recently read your review of the Lexus IS350. I must say that you made yourself sound like a fool. I, myself, traded in a Mustang GT for the Lexus for several reasons. I can't help but think that you were "influenced" and I find your article to biased. Shame on you for using your forum to publish what most would call gross exageration. The very name itself (the truth about cars) should have clued me in to the silly nature of the content. I'm not sure what makes you an expert in the field, but you can be sure that your articles will never have measurable meaning to me.

And here's his reply:

I'm devastated.

RF

What an arrogant !Removed! he is. I hope termites infest his privates.

So, here's my message to Robert:

Robert,

I recently read your review of the Lexus IS350. I must say that you made yourself sound like a fool. I, myself, traded in a Mustang GT for the Lexus for several reasons. I can't help but think that you were "influenced" and I find your article to biased. Shame on you for using your forum to publish what most would call gross exageration. The very name itself (the truth about cars) should have clued me in to the silly nature of the content. I'm not sure what makes you an expert in the field, but you can be sure that your articles will never have measurable meaning to me.

And here's his reply:

I'm devastated.

RF

Well at least we know first hand now that he is a real jerk. I have a buddy that bought a 40th edition mustang and now he wants a GS 400/430. When I see him he just shakes his head. Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Hi guys,

What *BLEEP*ed me off the most on this site was that this guy did a pretty good review about the 325i, but destroyed the excellent IS 350.

We are just facing another anti-Japonese product and pro Euro.

The badge is not everything. And this kind of mron should admit when a product is good wherever it come from. Hopefully the consummer is more and more smart.

When it's time to spend our money we know what is the best choice.

;)

LMAO!!! That's classic! :lol: ;)

I think you should send that too him! B) I mean geez.....if this guy is here......who's running hell huh? lol :huh:

Don't worry about it though......the guy's an A$$ HAT! ;)

Strange thing about it however......another 'journalist wanna be' gave a rather good review of the Subaru Outback XT turbo (although he refered to the car as a "MILF Mobile"!) which is totally unacceptable! :rolleyes: :chairshot:

:cheers: