Xbox 360

indiasfinest

What i found crazy is that they're selling on ebay for over $1,000 some of them cause it's so hard to get right now.

Amazing system though. Billy boy sure knows how to make his money. This is one of the biggest debuts ever!

depends on which package/system u get..they range from $300 to $2000....the 300 dollar one is a simple system and the 2k dollar one comes witha 42inch LCD TV, 4 games, wireless controlles, hard drive, and xbox live or seomting like that..ill get one next year when prices drop

i've heard of someone who didn't want to buy an XBOX 360 but earned money from it. huh?? :huh:

he stood in line at like wal mart the first day. so it was like 11:30 pm and the kid behind him was anxious to get one. so this guy lets him cut in line ,BUT FOR $100. :o :wacko: :D

lol....my friends all reserved one but didnt get one anyways..that sucks for them..as for me...im waiting till next year...no hurry right now...i made the same mistake with xbox 1....6 months after they released, price cut almost iin half...and the system was replaced with a dvd drive that could read all formats...i believe it was philips/samsung..right now i have a thompson...

I agree the PS3 will be much better.

I have no idea why my friend bough the damn xbox as he doesn;t play it but caught up in the hype.

No he just wants to sell it which i find dumb in the first place since he doesn't want to make a large profit.

The same thing will happen when PS3 comes out with marketing hype and low levels of supply over increased demand causing the scales to go all haywire.

i think the xbox is still going to be better...look at it now..take online gameplay for both the consoles....everytime the topic of xbox is brought up...xbox live follows...but with PS2???? u rarely hear anything about they're online play...im pretty sure they have one but its not nearly as popular as the xbox's....there is one downside to the xbox....the amound of power it consumes...its a beast...in a study, the only common media room equipment that cranks out more power than the xbox's are the high def tvs....(with some exceptions ofcourse)...

some just opened a class action lawsuit against microsoft, because the xbox 360 freezes after a few hours of game play.

check yahoo news for the story!

I saw that story too! A Microsoft product that freezes after a few hours of use? Get outta here!!!! :lol::lol:

Here's the story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051205/tc_nm/...HBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-