Hyper Lights

Do anybody know where I can get replacement bulbs for the foot lights in the front and the back upper lights that come on when you open the rear door other then the amber stock ones. I want to go to hyper white so far I have changed the dome and door courtesy rear and front lights. I have tried various sights to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

:cheers:

As far as I know, those "hyper-white" bulbs are just normal bulbs that have been coated in a blue filter to block out the yellow/redish wavelengths... In other words, if you get desperate, just make it blue.

-Dave

okay bro, here's the run down for the lights.. The footwell lights, I have no clue as to the size but I found blur boots you could put over them to make them light up a different color.. As for the other lights on the doors and over head in the rear are 194 wedge bulbs.. I have blue LED wedge bulbs for all my interior lights.. I can get them for you too if you want.. Let me go find some pics for me to show you..

okay bro, here's the run down for the lights.. The footwell lights, I have no clue as to the size but I found blur boots you could put over them to make them light up a different color.. As for the other lights on the doors and over head in the rear are 194 wedge bulbs.. I have blue LED wedge bulbs for all my interior lights.. I can get them for you too if you want.. Let me go find some pics for me to show you..

That's exactly what I was looking for! :D Hook me up with the blur boots and 194 wedge lights!

The blue boots don't really come out as blue as the blue LED's that I have.. They actually are like a bluish green.. Oh yeah that's right.. I also put blue boots on that light that lights up the shifter and on the light that lights up the circle around the ignition... :D

http://www.lextasy.com/storeb/agora.cgi?ca...3/4/430-SPECIAL

Link above has the HyperWhite Bulbs for $23.50 a set. Life time warranty.

I checked and they have the dome and bottom door lights but they didn't have the 194 wedge(overhead and rear top door) and footwell lights for the interior.

Aight I ordered those for the daytime running lights(haven't received them yet)I will see if they fit the front and rear top lights If so I will order more. But once again I don't heve any for the footwell they are a different size. Sypher what is the deal on the blurr covers just in case I can't find a hyper white? By the way I appreciate everyones helps I am sure that eventually I will get the liI want :D .

Aight I ordered those for the daytime running lights(haven't received them yet)I will see if they fit the front and rear top lights If so I will order more. But once again I don't heve any for the footwell they are a different size. Sypher what is the deal on the blurr covers just in case I can't find a hyper white? By the way I appreciate everyones helps I am sure that eventually I will get the liI want :D .

E, I have been trying to find the footwell lights for sometime now and I con't even findout what size they are... :( I'll ask my man where I got the boots from and see if he has anymore..

FYI, the wedge bulbs and 194 bulbs are the same thing.. The dome light and the map lights are different bulbs and both different sizes.. I have Polarg bulbs for my Map lights.. I'm gonna find a site and post it up for you..

Yo Syph I tried the lights and both were not the right size(too big). I was able to get the M28 in barely but the diameter on the M25(reading lights) was way too big. Did you use these lights, if so how did you make them fit?