Parting Out 92 Sc400

kwsp

i parting out a 92 sc 400 car runs good,the car is black with tan inside, trans is perfect motor bad blows out heavy white smoke whatever part u need i have u can email me at bats071@yahoo.com or call me at 215 9892017 my name is kenneth walker

• 2 weeks later...
i parting out a 92 sc 400 car runs good,the car is black with tan inside,  trans is  perfect  motor  bad  blows out heavy white  smoke  whatever part u need  i  have  u  can email me at bats071@yahoo.com  or  call me  at  215  9892017  my  name  is  kenneth  walker

Looking for driver door interior skin in tan?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looking for the 12 cd magazine/cartridge for the trunk mounted CD changer.. Do you have one available?

Mrfeb14, Your not going to find a working 12 disc changer for your car, Fujitsu made the changers and they are junk to begin with and no one repairs them. If you want a replacement changer let me know, You need to upgrade to a 96 ES 6 disc changer it comes with the correct mounting brackets and is plug and play.

Looking for the 12 cd magazine/cartridge for the trunk mounted CD changer.. Do you have one available?

Mrfeb14, Your not going to find a working 12 disc changer for your car, Fujitsu made the changers and they are junk to begin with and no one repairs them. If you want a replacement changer let me know, You need to upgrade to a 96 ES 6 disc changer it comes with the correct mounting brackets and is plug and play.

I need the red cap over the freon refill valve in front of the engine compartment right when you open the hood.