It’s Official, Newbie Is Now A Real Member

widowmaker03

I'll take photos soon.

Now for the restoration of all of the car's imperfection. Didn't think a chip here and there or driver's side seat rub was a big deal. After having the car a full day I realize I have to fix everything because the car is just too nice.

I'll take photos soon. 

Now for the restoration of all of the car's imperfection.  Didn't think a chip here and there or driver's side seat rub was a big deal.  After having the car a full day I realize I have to fix everything because the car is just too nice.

hey, hes like me! my ES250 had a lot of faults as well :blink: . ok that may be an understatement...but the point is, the car had much potential, so i had to fix it.

im now in your shoes, where i need a car.im searching for my LS400 cause quite frankly, i cant find abetter car for the money. you have hooked me on lexus forever LOC, and it is going to be a long and beautiful relationship.

congrats on your purchase, and let us know if you have any questions. :D

I'll take photos soon. 

Now for the restoration of all of the car's imperfection.  Didn't think a chip here and there or driver's side seat rub was a big deal.  After having the car a full day I realize I have to fix everything because the car is just too nice.

And so it begins..... Hope you've got good credit with Sears tool department. :cheers:

widowmaker, i tried pming you but i keep getting this message

This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger or their personal messenger inbox is full

I have a quesiton to ask you about carfax is it possible if i can send u an email or contact u through aim?

I dont really understand what you mean, but if you want to use a free email

Basic free email which is fast and easy to use can be registered here

www.yahoo.com -----------------in top middle it says sign up.

Pick free sign up.

Just put a 100 piece tool set in my LS. Found it in the garage and had no where else to put it.

Armyofone... Yeah man get the LS it is a wonderful car for the money. I put new wheels, tint and lights (clear bumper and rear) on mine. The 93 looks like a 05 and its awesome! Although my income only went up 20% this year everyone who sees me loves to say "man you must love that Lexus" or "you look good in that Lexus".

Now and forever I will not repete my year. Although I do blurt it out often since I think it shows how awesome it looks for the year. Also the LS saves you a ton in taxes.. Its as safe as you can get.. People move out of the road... Registration is cheep.. Its as dependable as anything on the road.. It looks amazing!!

I love my LEXUS, but I need to get to bed!

Hahaha! yep, you're hooked. You'll have grease under your finger nails for the next 2 years. What I have is the following:

Torque wrench, breaker bar "A MUST", set of deep sockets from 9mm+ "required for suspension bolts", craftsman floor lift, a couple car jacks, a roller thing to lay on, good socket set, and the normal power drill and such. Oh, and don't forget the asprin.

you can't email yet because you haven't posted up enough. I think the email feature kicks in at 50?

nc211,

You must have read my mind.  I was looking at a Craftsman 263-pc toolset this weekend!  :D

Oh nah, dont worry about it. I already found out what I needed to know about carfax.

Thanks again, enjoy your ride. You might wanna get the tint done, clear head and bumper tail lights...That improves the machine especially the 90-99 generation.

:cheers:

haha widowmaker u ow a "kaufman Braud" hosue right my house looks exactly like the grey one u have in the right side of the pic and my neighbors looks like the one beside the grey i guess the company is all over texas im in the Keller area though