Aftermarket Nav Options For Gs300?

I tried searching and didnt find anything that really answered my question. I know it is excessively expensive to add a nav system to a GS300 that didnt come with one originally. In fact, my local dealership quoted me a stratospheric $14,000 to do it. That leaves me with aftermarket options.

I wonder if people here who have added a nav system might tell me what their solution was, and maybe even post a pic of their solution so I can see what it ended up looking like.

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

So it wasnt just me looks like, there apparently isnt a really good solution for the GS300.

Nav is available for your GS. The exact factory replacement like the one that would have been ordered when new. Interested? PM or EM me.

• 1 month later...
I tried searching and didnt find anything that really answered my question. I know it is excessively expensive to add a nav system to a GS300 that didnt come with one originally. In fact, my local dealership quoted me a stratospheric $14,000 to do it. That leaves me with aftermarket options.

I wonder if people here who have added a nav system might tell me what their solution was, and maybe even post a pic of their solution so I can see what it ended up looking like.

Did u try the pioneer AVIC-d1 for in dash. its about $1200 or there is also a kenwood for a little more.

• 5 months later...

Did u try the pioneer AVIC-d1 for in dash. its about $1200 or there is also a kenwood for a little more.

OR BETTER YET THE NEWER VERSON BY PIONEER IS THE N3 WHICH HAS MORE MODERN FEATURES.

Checked out those Eclipse setups, now THAT is what I was thinking about. Im going to save up and get me one of those slick AVN 5435's. As soon as possible.

The Eclipse are made by Fujitsu Ten who also makes the current Lexus Nav. This is probably as close to OEM as you are going to get without gettin OEM. :)

If all you want is a nav system, I'd also suggest a bare bone GPS unit. I use Garmin's Nuvi 350. The unit is mounted on the center console using ProClip's mounting kit. Some of the latest GPS units adapt SIRF technology which significantly improve the satellite reception.