Cartridge For Disc Changer?

kstatix

Hello guys, I'm new here I just recently purchased a 91 Lexus LS400 with 158,000 miles for $4500. I love the car, it drives really smooth and feels really luxurious. When I opened the trunk and looked at the CD changer, I noticed that the godamn cartridge for it was missing. I've searched Ebay and came up with nothing. I haven't called a local lexus dealership yet, because I'm thinking they're gonna charge me a buttload for it.

So, my question to you guys is...where do you think I could find it? I really don't want to put my deck into this car, because I want it to look straight up standard like it was when it was new. I used to drive an Acura 98 2.3CL and I had a deck/subs/amp in it, but since I've totalled it I'm not sure whether or not I should install the stereo system...

Your input is greatly appreciated :)

I hope this isnt hijacking this thread, it seems related. My six cd changer is missing two of the little trays (2001 GS300). Is it possible to just buy those little trays instead of the whole cartridge? God those trays are fragile.

I hope this isnt hijacking this thread, it seems related. My six cd changer is missing two of the little trays (2001 GS300). Is it possible to just buy those little trays instead of the whole cartridge? God those trays are fragile.

The cd insert trays for the magazine are $3.00 apiece shipped for a 91 LS. How many? Just trying to help out.