after market speakers..........?

I haven't changed mine yet. But when I do I'm going to go with Alpine.

Great product and not too expensive.

My roomate play around with his car stereo all the time and so far this is the best sounding speakers that he had (MB quarts is not bad either except it blew up on him twice).

• 2 months later...

There are alot of things that can determine what kind of speakers you want to buy. For example how much money you want to spend, what kind of speakers you want etc. For good sound quality you will want to go with a pair of component speakers. I am currently using image dynamics chameleons in my car (not a lexus) and i love them. Go to www.imagedynamicsusa.com and check them out, remeber that component speakers can sound alot better than stock but you will need an amplifier for them something around 100 watts x 2. Also you can go to www.elitecaraudio.com you will find all you need to know and get all of your questions answered there quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I want to replace the 10" sub in my 99 GS300. Does anyone have photos of the aftermarket install and how well it went. Were there any problems that you ran across upon installing your new components. I am thinking of going with a 10" free air JL sub powered by an Orion 100X2 and 4 MB Quartz coaxs in the doors powered with an Xtant A4004 4-channel amp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

10 of the 12 speakers in my es are Mc intosh

( no not the computer people)

the other 2 are mb quart competition highs

all powered by 1 Mc amp

only other mis match is the alpine head unit

since Mc does not make lcd screens