Tv Fundraiser

91L3xus

amen...its hard to judge about racism when you were never a victim your self...me bieng the only indian/vegeterian (its my religion) in a school of 700+ in a white neigborhood...its safe to say that you ARE treated differently and they DO assume you cant afford these things...when your the monirity people jump to conlcusions..ive heard things like "go back to where you came from" and "you dont belong here"...its not that fun...so please dont judge racism when your your not the minority and people arnt racist to you....and yes i completely agree with jimmy you DO need 2 get out more..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kanye West is a despicable racist! 

Those who claim to be the victims of racism, are themselves racist. 

The media is mostly anti President Bush and anti Republican in order to support the Liberal Democrats who criticize everything.   

However, the media reported and showed what was occurring.  Destruction, rescue,  and lawless acts by CRIMINALS who happened to be Black.  Not all Blacks are criminals.  So, why do many blacks take up for them?  Why do they make excuses for them?  It appears that many Blacks excuse criminal behavior by Black criminals simply because they are Black.     

90% of crime in America is committed by Blacks.  Yet Blacks are only 12% of the population.

Kanye West, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and many other Blacks  should speak out against criminal behavior.  They should call for blacks to obey the laws of society, especially during a time of emergency.       

Remember what I said, "those who claim to be the victims of racism, are themselves racist".  They use race as a crutch.  Why not throw down the crutch and stand up? 

Finally, don't dare say there is racism in America.  Just look at who's helping.  The vast majority are WHITE.  Therefore, don't strike the hand that is extended to help you.  STOP THE RACISM.  STOP THE RACISM!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Here it is folks, the face of the modern racist. A statement that proves racism exists by the very fact that it seeks to prove that it doesn't. I forget who said it but its very true "Modern racism is the belief that racism itself no longer exists". Thats psychological theory. This statement is so blatantly obvious in its intent it actually made me laugh outloud. We have here folks, a real live 2005 Racist.

I interpreted that phrase in a different way such as blacks have no right to say that their is racism when whites are trying to help. Sure, at face value he's saying that their is no racism, but I think there is more there.

While Jasper's post can be viewed as "on edge," I really like the crutch metaphor. It reminds me of all the black people who started at rock bottom and made something of themselves...Condi Rice immediately comes to mind, she's remarkable!

amen...its hard to judge about racism when you were never a victim your self...me bieng the only indian/vegeterian (its my religion) in a school of 700+ in a white neigborhood...its safe to say that you ARE treated differently and they DO assume you cant afford these things...when your the monirity people jump to conlcusions..ive heard things like "go back to where you came from" and "you dont belong here"...its not that fun...so please dont judge racism when your your not the minority and people arnt racist to you....and yes i completely agree with jimmy you DO need 2 get out more..

I wouldn't chalk that up to being Indian. Kids are vicious, and not matter what, you will come across some people that will find something to pick on you for whether you have a big, pointy nose, if you're poor, you're Jewish, etc. etc. Either way it's going to happen.

No doubt what he's saying is true, some people use race as a crutch. Do I think Kanye West was right? No. I don't think the response had anything to do with the fact that these people were black. I think it had everything to do with the fact that they were poor and were unable to assist themselves in any way therefore burdening the systems of government.

The picture he's painting though that NO racism exists, and that blacks and other minorities that talk about being discriminated against by whites are all using race as a crutch is not only untrue, its a racist statement.