Sk Performace

indiasfinest

heres what u told me and lexkid in regard to the post "omg im dead" in general dicussions

You 2 are getting on my nerves with this stupid banter.

This forum is for learning about cars. You 2 want to write love letters get each other phone # and call.

The purpose of the forum is about Lexus ,not girls ,not !Removed! , not schools ,not to ask how the weather is or anything else that does not pertain to anything on this forum.

You are WASTING space with stupid posts about nothing, it might as well be a Seinfeld thread about 2 teenage girls giggling in a bathroom.

This thread is about a specific car and a common problem and its resolution through diagnosis and part replacements.

No one wants to read your damn conversation nor should someone else be paying bandwidth to support it!

you want a discussion PM me !

otherwise quit it, as i hate whining and.

I did not appreciate this response and it was highly inappropriate in my opinion...

and in response to that heres what i said:

SK performance...it was in general discussions which quote (one of the adminisrators said) "you can post what ever you want and it does not have anything to do with cars" i dont appreciate your criticism towards me and lexkid since we were just talkin in GENERAL about life...anyone was welcome to join the conversation...if i wanted it to be private..i wouldve PMed him...and the first post DID NOT say hey lexkid whats up..i had a question about my parents cars....nobody cared to response but lexkid...that is not my fault or problem....so i dont see what you trying to prove since i was just bieng friendly and giving suggestions...(in case you didnt notice the big !Removed! smiley face) so i would appreciate it if would stop talking trash to me and lexkid...

and DO NOT try and tell me i cant post this because this is general discussions a place where i can post what ever the hell i want....and DO NOT try to tell me i cant have a convo with you in front of everyone because yor little friend danigirl did it so i have every right to...

I have earned the respect i have, so try and think about what you are saying to me rather than just rant.

If someone in a position of moderation asks you to decline from something ,don't whine and try and compare apples to oranges.

I explained my position before and stand by it.

Don't try and call me out in a public forum and expect me to care, i don't.

This will be the last time i will make a post regarding this stupidness, if either of you had a problem with what i told you then you both could have pm'd me.As of yet neither of you had ,but continue to cry about it in public like i actually used some of the powers of managment against you.

I didn't close the thread as i am not like that,were a little bit of power makes me want to slap people around.So when i get comments like yours especially india it really gets on my nerves.

India i can tell you anythign i would like to ,wether you listen is your problem.

NOW FOR THE *BLEEP*ING LAST TIME,MAKE A POST ABOUT SOMETHING PERTAINING TO LEXUS OR SHUT THE *BLEEP* UP.

CAN YOU TELL THIS IS REALLY *BLEEP*ING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE THREAD ABOUT A GOD DAMN EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND AN o2 SENSOR IS SOMETHIGN THAT MATTERS TO MORE THAN THE PEOPLE INVOLVED ,HELL I DON'T EVEN CARE AS I DON'T OWN AN RX, I AM HERE TO HELP PEOPLE WITH INFORMATION AND IDEAS.

WHEN YOU COME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO GIVING TO THE LEXUS COMMUNITY AS I HAVE THEN CALL ME UP ON THIS BULL*BLEEP*!