Lexus - In 4th Place

CanadaCraig

That's impressive! Congrats to Lincoln; I've always loved their offerings! I think the Town Car is one of the best bang-for-buck cars out there (dealers here aren't bashful about knocking $10k-$13k off the stickers). I loved driving my dad's LS V8 co. car; I think I cried the day he quit and had to turn it in! lol

I guessed Saturn while the page was loading. I remembered reading a while back how satisfied their customers were with their experiences-it looks as though they've fallen some.

This doesn't surprise me. What really bothers me about this whole thing, is how most people at car dealerships act. Most of them act shocked when you ask a question. Like you're not supposed to talk, just put money in their hand so they can go search out their next kill, and quite a few of them aren't knowledgeable at all. I'm really glad that there are dealerships out there that act as they should. Customer Service is what should drive the world. Too many businesses out there that don't care if you drop dead in their waiting room. They just look for the next buck. I have yet to be satisfied walking out of a Lexus dealership. The best experience I had was at a KIA dealership.

Why should Lexus be ashamed? All these companies have been hovering around the same point for a while. Fact is, what more can a car company do to make customers happy? All these companies please their customers, the numbers just jump around some from year to year.

Lexus is working on new concierge services now partnered with Ritz Carlton hotels. Wait and see.