Wheels For 2000 Ls 400

agc

I am currently in the process of buying wheels for my car, I have a 2000 LS400 (silver). I am looking at one of these wheels, can you tell me which would look better on the car. I am really torn between the two

1. OEM 18" LS430 5 - spoke wheels (silver)

2. ASA 18" ST3 5 - spoke (silver or chrome)

The two wheels look similar except the ASA ST3 have narrower spoke than the OEM. Please help me decide.

Also I am looking to sell my current 16" wheels with Dunlop 5000 Sport tires (about 5k miles on them), what can I expect to sell them for.

Thanks

AC

Ddint you already post this question? Or was it someone else? Anyway, do you have any pics. I am not too familiar with Lexus wheels but I do think the OEM wheels from 2000 looked good.

Just my 0.2$

Ddint you already post this question? Or was it someone else? Anyway, do you have any pics. I am not too familiar with Lexus wheels but I do think the OEM wheels from 2000 looked good.

Just my 0.2$

i thought i saw this same post also. try to post some pics and ill give you a honest opinion

Sorry guys, but I did post a similar question before, but now have really narrowed it down to these two wheels

Attached are pictures I got from another forum. The OEM wheels that I am looking at are silver not chrome

post-6389-1121309410_thumb.jpg

post-6389-1121309417_thumb.jpg

post-6389-1121309425_thumb.jpg

post-6389-1121309433_thumb.jpg

The wheels on the black LS look like something you'd buy at PepBoys to put on a Mazda...

I was going to say the same thing about the ones on the gold car, but wanted to keep my response positive. B) To each his own opinion. :cheers:

Thanks guys, I am still undecided but am thinking definitely silver instead of chrome (easier to maintain). As for the wheels on the black car they are ASA (licensed by BBS) and can be bought from Tirerack. I am leaning toward the OEM because of durability, also I think the chrome on the gold car is a bit much for me

Thanks and keep them coming

AC

I do like chrome, but will probably get silver because I want to use the wheels all year round, I live in NJ/NYC. As for what I prefer it really depends on the car and the color of the car, I guess with my car being silver either will be fine. Right now I can get either one of the following

1. Silver 18" OEM LS430

2. Silver 18" ASA ST3

3. Chrome 18" ASA ST3

Which do you think