Diy Y-pipe = Done, Turbo = On

Exhaust-I

Exhaust-II

Two things to understand:

1) The car is uber rich, having not been run on the new pump, and I haven't re-tuned the SMT-6 to compensate.

2) The only sound deading is the Turbo. No muffler/Resonator

3) It was a *BLEEP*ty mic, so it's going to be more tinny than it really is (It's deep as a mother-*BLEEP*ing right now)

Because of 2 & 3 it's high, raspy and loud. I'll re-use the stock resonator to get the rasp out whenever I get around with it to kill the rasp.

Front2Back.jpg

Driver-Side.jpg

Passanger-Side.jpg

Back2Front.jpg

In actuality, the only part hanging below the frame rails is the wastegate actuator. It peeps it's head down about 1". So no, I doubt it'll ever get ripped off. Maybe next time me and my friend get together for an Import Hill Climb it might get dirty. But that's the worst I think it'll ever see.

I really like how it goes wwwweeeeeEEEEEEEE .... SSSSssssss .... ER!!! That's cool =)

In short. If you're not Sean McElligott, Tony Lueng, or Justin,

My exhaust kicks your exhaust's !Removed!!!! :clap::lol:

I may plumb back to the stock res. If I do that, I'll grab a spiral flow muffler (for a resonator) and a Borla Pro XS, or, or may not, and leave it venting to the atmosphere 'cause I like it, and I'm lazy. Either way it'll perk up & sound better when it's not so rich it's tripping over itself.

This has not so much to do with sound, and everything to do with the 14-15psi blowing out the biz end of the turbo.:cheers:

No "psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cause the turbo wasn't blowing into anything. Maybe this weekend.