What Do You Like About Your Car The Most?

what do you like most about your car?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what do you like most about your car?

• Performance
    • looks
    • quietness inside car
    • options,luxurys, etc..
    • overall ride
    • lexus name

im not sure if this kind of poll was ever put on here but if it was let me know.also i like the looks about the best then options etc..this should be interesting to see what people like.lol

i would have to say.... based on my reason as a choise for a car....

it had perfect balance between everything....

its fast..

Handles ok... which isnt hard to mod

LUXURY

reliable

smooth and sweet and a lil sexy lookin

classy

good gas milage

a 7 year old car that looks and drives like new...

yeah.. its a lexus !

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I love the smoothness. I've driven a lot of cars, I drove a lot before I bought the ES, and nothing has that creamy smoothness the Lexus has, it just rides so effortlessly on the road. Really relaxing.

A lot of times I just get in the car after a long day, turn off the radio and just enjoy the silence.

I love the smoothness. I've driven a lot of cars, I drove a lot before I bought the ES, and nothing has that creamy smoothness the Lexus has, it just rides so effortlessly on the road. Really relaxing.

A lot of times I just get in the car after a long day, turn off the radio and just enjoy the silence.

i hear you there!i do the same thing.i love the quietness and smoothness while driving.

I drove my Girlfriends 2001 Civic yesterday because my car was getting brakes/oil/etc done.. and i HAD to go to school... it is SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! I mean... her car is great, its a Honda, BUT it wasn't my Lexus. I missed the smooth ride, the quietness AND of course the Power! I never realize just how much power i have untill i drive her car, or my dad's 4-Runner or our Toyota Previa (minivan power!!! its actually quite peppy!). I would have to vote ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! I love my car!

~Brian~