Air Intake

hay I am new here but I have a somthing to ask. I have a 95 ES300 with a full air rid kit and custom paint but when ever I start to work on my engin i cant get over how ugly that air box and intake look so i removed the air box and put a kN in but i still have that ugly tube dose anyone know of a nice polish one. all i want is the look to go with my polish air tank for my air ride I dont think i would get any performanc out of it so dont wory abouut that. I am sick of shops telling me there is nothing for my car it seems that if it's not a honda they say you cant get parts. I would like it if anyone know were i could find one in Canada (west) :whistles:

hay I am new here but I have a somthing to ask. I have a 95 ES300 with a full air rid kit and custom paint but when ever I start to work on my engin i cant get over how ugly that air box and intake look so i removed the air box and put a kN in but i still have that ugly  tube dose anyone know of a nice polish one. all i want is the look to go with my polish air tank for my air ride I dont think i would get any performanc out of it so dont wory abouut that. I am sick of shops telling me there is nothing for my car it seems that if it's not a honda they say you cant get parts. I would like it if anyone know were i could find one in Canada (west):whistles:

were at I cant find anything in Edmonton Alberta

hay I am new here but I have a somthing to ask. I have a 95 ES300 with a full air rid kit and custom paint but when ever I start to work on my engin i cant get over how ugly that air box and intake look so i removed the air box and put a kN in but i still have that ugly  tube dose anyone know of a nice polish one. all i want is the look to go with my polish air tank for my air ride I dont think i would get any performanc out of it so dont wory abouut that. I am sick of shops telling me there is nothing for my car it seems that if it's not a honda they say you cant get parts. I would like it if anyone know were i could find one in Canada (west):whistles:

were at I cant find anything in Edmonton Alberta

I think the idea was that u check ebay while in Alberta. Anyways there are reports that the hose on the ebay intake (iacs hose) is too small and causes idling problems. BEWARE!!

Ya I dont trust Ebay to many people I know have try to buy parts and from there and all they have got is an empty box that is why I am trying to find a company that I can call and at least talk to. I have order parts from the US and had no problem that way other then standerd border and UPS problems

nope,i have the weopon R one and its metal. It looks great. But if u dont want an open air element filter inside ure hood just install the Weopon R intake but instead of putting on the cone just put ure stock airbox on.

also AEM has a CAI for around 230 dollars on their website,that i have seen people have on lexuses online. You muight want to get that.

nope,i have the weopon R one and its metal. It looks great. But if u dont want an open air element filter inside ure hood just install the Weopon R intake but instead of putting on the cone just put ure stock airbox on.

also AEM has a CAI for around 230 dollars on their website,that i have seen people have on lexuses online. You muight want to get that.

Ya i would like the open air element. but I have herd the the weopon-R filters are prity crapy shuld I keep the KN I already have. I do like the look of the Dragon filter B)

so you want a plain chrome pipe or one with the nub for the air return tube also?

I would like one with the return if posible. Do you know if U get one without the return tube would it set a code or give me a problem. I am an auto teck 3 year but most of my time moding has been with my 73 dart so I am new to the import game. like I said Im not hoping to bild a racer out of this car I already have a race car I just want this one to BLING.

Not having the return pipe will not make a code.

It is against emision laws to have it purge the engine to the atmosphere though.

I may be able to get one for you.

Do you want chrome or polished as i have only seen polished.

Not having the return pipe will not make a code.

It is against emision laws to have it purge the engine to the atmosphere though.

I may be able to get one for you.

Do you want chrome or polished as i have only seen polished.

i wood like chrome but Im realy not the picky eather would be fine and if it is just an emision thing then I dont realy care ether way were i live we dont hav emision laws like that. got to love Alberta with all the oil rigs in fort mac they realy cant put laws like that on car's. like we can remove a cat and it is still is all good. So eather way is good for me i would just like an intake that will look nice. if u could I would love it if you could get a price on any recomended one's