Cost Of 2005 Ls430?

LexKid630

I'm selling my 2003 rx and want a bigger more luxurious car. I can't stand the rx; it's too broken and too small....My son has an 03 Ls and loves it. I'm thinking of getting an 05 LS.

how much for a loaded 05 LS430? I mean LOADED. I want everything in it; i want it to be the BEST CAR ON EARTH!! I need it to last me longer than 3-4 years and over 200k miles. I figured this would be the car to do it on ;) Since i hit over 30k miles a year, i need something reliable. I want this to be THE family car; not my wife's 05 es. I feel poor LOL j/k :P

I can't find anything that beats the LS. Not even my bmw or benz. I love the ls.

Thanks for the input B)

I agree with you. The LS430 is the best. I have all of the options except the backseat option and I would expect you are going to pay ~65K for everything.

I would use the internet and get the largest dealers in your area to bid. I found that most(all) will match your best price so start with the dealer price and don't flinch. Regardless of what they say eventually they will meet your price. Buy it at the end of the month.

Good luck.

I was going to replace the LS400 this year but found out that a new Generation 3 LS is out next year. Never buy the last year in production. Depreciation will kill you.

First year in production isn't so hot either. Bugs you know.

The new Generation 3 LS is a killer in looks. Body designed in Calif. by the new Toyota styling studio instead of in Japan by nerd Engineers.

They are also going to offer a hybrid. And wait there's more!!! The LB model has a stretched wheel base like the big Mercedes.

I'm going to black out the windows and pretend I'm somebody. Might get me a midget to carry my brief case and maybe a Ho.

The new Generation 3  LS is a killer in looks. Body designed in Calif. by the new Toyota styling studio instead of in Japan by nerd Engineers.

Where have you seen it?!?

A fully loaded LS430 will sticker around 71k and can be had for 65-66k or so. They're great cars and take miles like nothing else on the road, including the other Lexus vehicles.

I really ove the new LS and hope you find a good one. My question is are all of those cars yours? That s600 would be f'in spectacular!

thanks

ed

all of them are mine. Well i bought all of them. The 03 LS is my sons; he's in college. The 04 ES is my daughter's; she's in college too...And the 05 ES is my wife's. I have the rx's and the bimmer and benz. I still like lexus better than the benz though...

The new Generation 3  LS is a killer in looks. Body designed in Calif. by the new Toyota styling studio instead of in Japan by nerd Engineers.

Where have you seen it?!?

A fully loaded LS430 will sticker around 71k and can be had for 65-66k or so. They're great cars and take miles like nothing else on the road, including the other Lexus vehicles.

yeah; i wanna take a look at the 3rd generation LS. I might change my mind LOL

Just called the dealer. Unfortunately they don't have the LS i'm quite looking for. They only had 2 on the lot! Black/black and gold. so i pre-ordered it!

Blue onyx pearl exterior

ivory (not white) interior

all the options avialable.

I want this to be the best car ever made! LOL

Now i have to wait another 2-3 weeks. Err supposeldy there's theone i want at a dealer in Virginia?

I'm picking her up tomorrow afternoon!! YAY can't wait!! Inskip got in in from VA.....I'll figure a price tomorrow when i'm there. I'll tell you the news ;)

no more rx300!! i'll just trade it in i can't wait to NOT see it anymore!!

:cheers: