Simple Question

Hey im new to the board. Im from over at preludeonline.com I drive a milano red 99 honda prelude dropped with white 17's, aem cai, and greddy evo exhaust.

I was wondering how fast a 5 speed sc 300 runs the 1/4 mile. Im thinking about selling my car for one because the sc 300 looks like a classier prelude or the prelude looks like the sc 300 - to each his own-

cliff notes B)

how fast does a 5 speed sc 300 run the 1/4 mile

So far, I've gone 16.4 on the 1/4mile, and that's my best time after 4 tries. This is with stock engine and no mods.

Both the SC and the prelude can compete with eachother. A friend of mine says the Prelude can beat the SC on the road course-after modifications. I still have my doubts, since the SC can be balanced to 57/43. I still would recommend the SC because the SC feels really nice with more stock toys. You may never go back to the Prelude. I hope you switch. :)

I bought it for lastability, mines done 200,000km+ and I still don't have to change the turbos, neither of them is smoked out (just slight).

Just follow the rule to change oil & filter every 5000k, not just oil and you'll have a car that'll last the ages.

AWJ, you are one of those people thats so damned cynical half the time it starts to get difficult to tell when you are actually being serious..... :D

Sorry man.... :unsure:

I'm serious this time. ;)

There are other good cars for the money out there. But the SC series is the best I can think of.

By the way, welcome to the USLOC Redlude.

I don't have any times on my car yet. I'd expect 13. I'd love 12 though. We'll see.

Stock times are in the faq.

Let us know about any other questions you may have.

very true

i love my honda for what it is

and i do bad talk it as my POS

but i still love it

and when i want to drive it is a great car to do it in

and the lex is a different world

both good and bad

the easiest thing to compare the car is think of a sc300 being a leather wrapped supra

they are reliable as hell and eat cars all day

especially if TT