Upshift Hesitation Normal?

boatdetective

I agree with you guys. I also notice a lot of things that come up with my RX330. I always drive it without the sounds system on. My dealership drives it around a neighborhood (with bumps), and say it's normal. To my opinion, they need to really drive it to get a good feel of it. I don't know if they'll want to tell you something, if they hear something different. Especially, if the car is still under warranty. I don't think they want to fix things for free, unless, you bring it up to them.

That makes no sense at all ... the dealership is paid by Lexus to do warranty work, so (re-purchase consideration aside) they'd like to do as much warranty work as possible. I think it's just an issue that most involved with Lexus have decided to downplay in the hopes of making it seem like less of a problem. The salesman I talked to knew exactly what I was talking to when he asked how I was liking my RX and I mentioned it.