Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Humid------> South Beach (Where I was this whole weekend!)

Me Too!!!!

Jacuzzi

Me Too!!!!

Jacuzzi

Ha! What a conincidence... We stayed at The Savoy at Ocean and 5th, we were right on the beach, it was awesome! Got my tan, but am peeling a bit unfortunately.

Presidential--------->Rolex

Me Too!!!!

Jacuzzi

Ha! What a conincidence... We stayed at The Savoy at Ocean and 5th, we were right on the beach, it was awesome! Got my tan, but am peeling a bit unfortunately.

My mother in law owns a condo on the 18th floor there. (Lucky me!!!) Anyway, we go down there to spend time with her and I do the "fixin" around the apartment for her. She even owns a boat, so we took her out in it and cruised the intercoastal waterways all day. I have pictures we took of the "Scarface" house, Will Smith's house, Shaquille O'neil, Oprah's, and on and on. Should I post em?

Rolex--->Movado

Me Too!!!!

Jacuzzi

My mother in law owns a condo on the 18th floor there. (Lucky me!!!) Anyway, we go down there to spend time with her and I do the "fixin" around the apartment for her. She even owns a boat, so we took her out in it and cruised the intercoastal waterways all day. I have pictures we took of the "Scarface" house, Will Smith's house, Shaquille O'neil, Oprah's, and on and on. Should I post em?

Rolex--->Movado

Hell, I'd be her occassional handyman as well if I get to stay in a highrise and ride around a boat all day :D :D :D The water down there is really nice. The color reminds me of the water in the caribbean, it's just not as crystal clear. I was having a good time in the water, although the rip currents were pretty strong, it just keeps one's respect for the ocean in check. Go ahead and post the pics, in this thread we talk about a lot of different things so I don't think anyone will mind. :)

Movado--------->Patek Phillipe