Word Association Game

chippiestu4

I went in 05'. I was in Vegas for a the Decor show and had some "extra" time. That was a HUGE show. very cool stuff every where you went.

Show car-------> Passion

I went in 05'. I was in Vegas for a the Decor show and had some "extra" time. That was a HUGE show. very cool stuff every where you went.

It's the largest "equipment" show in the world. Not only does it take up the 2 LV convention centers, it also took up the convention center at the Sands. Ugh... lots of work. We used to have to walk almost the entire show b/c the booths for our vendors were mixed in with everyone else (electronics, performance, wheels, etc). Finally they changed it so that all of the truck accessories were grouped together - much easier! I think my last year was '04.

Passion ---> Fire

It's the largest "equipment" show in the world. Not only does it take up the 2 LV convention centers, it also took up the convention center at the Sands. Ugh... lots of work. We used to have to walk almost the entire show b/c the booths for our vendors were mixed in with everyone else (electronics, performance, wheels, etc). Finally they changed it so that all of the truck accessories were grouped together - much easier! I think my last year was '04.

Passion ---> Fire

Branding Iron