Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Wait! I have an even better deal for you! For $30 bucks I'll let you see the movie in my car on my NAV screen. Here you'll be able to sit on my beautiful leather seats, and I'll even turn on the air conditioner......but, NO EATING ALLOWED IN MY CAR......I don't want it slopped up!

Wait! I have an even better deal for you! For $30 bucks I'll let you see the movie in my car on my NAV screen. Here you'll be able to sit on my beautiful leather seats, and I'll even turn on the air conditioner......but, NO EATING ALLOWED IN MY CAR......I don't want it slopped up!

Then how do I eat my free popcorn and EGGROLL?? lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So for $25 a movie (or $30 to watch it on ur NAVI screen), you're going to PERSONALLY deliver it to my door? Wow long drive there Alan! lol.. Make sure you use your ES350 when you deliver it cuz I want a test drive. :P

Don't tell me, you're probably preserving the new car smell of your ES also, am I correct? lol.. Heck I don't even ALLOW food (even just for transport) in my 4Runner! hahaha Unless it can fit inside my tupperware in the back! lol.

But there are some people who follow my rules, and still manage to kill my new car smell (ahem) Alex and her lotion! :chairshot:

I'll be in Santa Monica in September......but I won't have the Lexus......that's only about 220 miles from your house. LOL :whistles:

I'll be in Santa Monica in September......but I won't have the Lexus......that's only about 220 miles from your house. LOL :whistles:

Then how do I watch the movie on your NAVI screen! I say, it should only be $25 A YEAR, unlimited movies delivered right to my door! :whistles: :whistles:

Oh and yes, I want some eggrolls with that too.. :lol::lol: :P :P

Then how do I watch the movie on your NAVI screen! I say, it should only be $25 A YEAR, unlimited movies delivered right to my door! :whistles::whistles:

OK......I'll get back to you after I speak to my lawyer to see if this deal is feasible.

Then how do I watch the movie on your NAVI screen! I say, it should only be $25 A YEAR, unlimited movies delivered right to my door! :whistles::whistles:

OK......I'll get back to you after I speak to my lawyer to see if this deal is feasible.

:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

LOL

Ok so where were we, "dirt"

grime

Hey, I live in Santa Monica, Ca... If your coming, welcome......You may want to visit 3rd Street Promonade, Venice Beach, Malibu, Hollywood, the Grove, etc.. Lots of different characters, places to see and traffic...

Oh and $25 and $30 for a movie rental is too much money...Maybe it's that much for the month unlimited..Either way I go PPV via Direct TV for $4 a pop...If your lucky you watch 3 good movies a month anyway, and that's $12 on the big LCD TV at home... Can't beat that on the home sofa...

OK Rain?

Water