Question About Modification

I gotta question, how much louder does an air intake make a car??? Like if my dad drove it normal driving, would he be able to hear the difference?

I've got a 98 GS 400 with a few mods 1 being the K&N FIPK kit and it works great, no check engine light, improved throttle response, easy to install and yes if your father puts his foot into it he will definetly hear a difference. Depending on the age of your Dad ( I'm 48) well it will sound like taking the top off your old cars air cleaner and turning it upside down on the carb..

• 4 weeks later...

overboost.com has the INJEN IS2083P for only $187.20

I have a 94 GS300, and the INJEN IS2083P is the only intake that I can find on the internet for it. I have also read somewhere that I need to to have a modified ECU or a piggyback ECU to be able to use an aftermarket intake. Is that true, or can I just get the above mentioned intake with out any other mods?

overboost.com has the INJEN IS2083P for only $187.20

I have a 94 GS300, and the INJEN IS2083P is the only intake that I can find on the internet for it.  I have also read somewhere that I need to to have a modified ECU or a piggyback ECU to be able to use an aftermarket intake. Is that true, or can I just get the above mentioned intake with out any other mods?

I have the injen SRT intake, you don't need anything extra! It will make a difference. B)