My Troubles Are Over

Lex3486

Well my friends, I sold the problem child of the family. She left my driveway for the last time last night as I stood there with $5000 in my hand. I'll miss her...but it's on to new things with the SC. All just part of growing up I guess, but I still wish I was Jay Leno and could keep every car I've ever owned B)

post-1939-1104255317_thumb.jpg

Alright I'll have to admit that I forgot about this post haha. Anyway, first thing's first; final outcome was that we finally got it back and it seems rock solid now, but has no warranty left (biggest reason we decided to get outta it now). As for paint, I just washed and waxed her regularly; I'm pretty sure that it has been painted sometime between 1993 and now but it was an EXCELLENT paintjob if in fact it had been painted. That is definitely one thing that attracted me to this car in the first place, since my 92 ES was so beat up. I used Meguiar's Caranuba Wax and Turtle Wax car wash with wax in it (although I wouldn't recommend it cause it leaves a film on your windshield that's a pain in the rain...). And as for the $5k and the SC...I didn't see any of that money cause it went straight to mommy's 2000 ES payment, but I did however get $150 to tint the windows for Christmas and there's rumors of some financial assistance to be credited towards either IS300 wheels or instrument cluster repair-whichever I choose to put it towards, so we'll see....See, the cool thing is that dad's really into the SC as much as I am so that's an advantage when it comes to me wantin to polish out the rough spots hehe