Wtf Happend?

SeLf_SoaReR

Likewise to SelF_SoaReR, it should'nt be too hard to do. I did it on my 91 Integra. But I got my replacement part from a scrap yard for $10 or so. It was hard enough finding a G2 (second generation) Teg in a scrap yard, so I'd probably not waste my time looking for an SC to scrounge parts from. Short of a deep internet search, get ready to fork over some pocket change to the dealer.

The same thing happened to me. Plus, my outside passenger door handle doesn't work, AND my driver side window switch doesn't work right. Sorta embarrasing when your friends wanna ride in your nice Lexus and the door handle doesn't even work :blushing:

• 5 weeks later...
The same thing happened to me.  Plus, my outside passenger door handle doesn't work, AND my driver side window switch doesn't work right.  Sorta embarrasing when your friends wanna ride in your nice Lexus and the door handle doesn't even work  :blushing:

I am a new member here, just bought my car today (95 SC400). My P-side door opens from the inside, but not from the outside? ANYONE know the possibilities here of what the problem is, and if it is fixable w/o dealer help?!?!? thanks in advance for replies